News tagged with "petkova"
- Five lies saw Temenuzhka Petkova in the statement of her successor in the energyAdministrator • 2021-05-27 21:30:18Do not stabilize stabilized, she urged
- Minister Petkova: 37% is the share of nuclear energy in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-12-11 21:30:04Approximately 37% is the share of nuclear energy in Bulgaria's energy mix. This was what Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova said during parliamentary control in response to a question about the development of energy in the country.
- Minister Petkova: Thanks to this project Bulgaria will never be left without natural gasAdministrator • 2020-11-18 11:30:15“In 2013 Bulgargaz signed a contract with SOCAR for the supply of 1 billion cubic meters of gas. It is due to start from January 1, 2021. The important thing for Bulgaria is that from the new year there will be another source of natural gas supply” on the market.
- Petkova instructed the TPP “Maritsa East 2" to produce 8.4% of the electricity needed by the stateAdministrator • 2020-06-30 20:30:17The Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova issued an order assigning the Maritza East 2 TPP an annual quota for electricity generation of 2.6 megawatts, which is 8.4% of the total electricity production. This was announced to the energy committee in parliament. Her order is based on the Energy Act, which allows the minister to commission up to 15% of the total amount of electricity produced.
- Minister Petkova: By 2027 all heat meters must be remoteAdministrator • 2020-06-14 22:30:05All heat meters in our country should be renewed with those that allow remote reading of the heating system by 2027. This was confirmed by Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova, Channel 3 reported.
- Minister Petkova announced the most awaited financial news for those using heatingAdministrator • 2020-06-08 01:30:16We held important negotiations with Gazprom and achieved a record reduction in the price of natural gas for Bulgaria. This was stated on the air of Nova TV the Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova.
- Temenujka Petkova: From 1 July this year until 30 June 2021 the heating will cost 80 BGN, now it is 93 BGN.Administrator • 2020-06-07 22:30:19The cost of thermal energy will be 14% lower compared to the current regulatory period. Currently, the average price is 93 BGN, and for the next regulatory period from 1 July this year until 30 June 2021, it will be 80 BGN. This was stated by the Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova in front of Nova TV.
- Temenuzhka Petkova: Some want to eradicate the reduction in the price of gas (Renewed)Administrator • 2020-06-05 20:30:06Some environments are trying to eradicate the unprecedented cost of gas by over 40%. This is what Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova said in “Face to Face” on BBC about the scandal with the surge in the cost of heat energy.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15