News tagged with "price"
- Wholesale food rise in priceAdministrator • 2020-08-02 21:30:20The market price index /ITC/, which reflects wholesale food prices, rose 1.61 per cent this week, to 1,453 points, the state Commodity Exchange and Marketers Commission (DCCT) reports.
- Fitch with an important forecast for the price of gas in Europe in the years to comeAdministrator • 2020-07-31 07:30:19Fitch predicts an average price of natural gas in Europe of $132.40 per 1,000 cubic m for the most liquid TTF hub, global agencies report, Monitor writes.
- A staggering drop in the price of honey in our countryAdministrator • 2020-07-22 01:30:17The price at which honey is bought wholesale is already around 3.20 BGN/kg wholesale. According to farmers, this is a mockery, reported the specialized site agro.bg.
- Gold price remains recordAdministrator • 2020-07-09 22:30:16The price of gold this morning is slightly changing, remaining at September 2011 levels, when the highest value of precious metal was recorded. Investors prefer reliable assets amid the coronavirus's unknown influence on the economy, stock trading data shows.
- Bulgargaz proposes the price of blue fuel to fall by another 6.05%Administrator • 2020-07-02 03:30:17Bulgargaz offers the price of blue fuel from 1 July to be 19.10 BGN./MWh, excluding prices for access, transmission, excise duty and VAT, BGNES reported.
- Something surprising happened to the price of cherries on the marketAdministrator • 2020-06-07 01:30:19In the week before the stew (01-05 June), cherries on exchanges and markets fell cheaper by 15.6%, the weekly bulletin of the State Commodity Exchange and Markets Commission (DCCT) shows.
- Chief in Toplofikatsiya specified: That the price of gas has dropped by 40% does not mean 40% lower billsAdministrator • 2020-06-06 11:30:05The problem was mainly political, but in general there is no way to explain such things in simple language. Everyone in this case is right. The fact is also that many numbers have appeared, with which it is very easy to juggle.
- Temenuzhka Petkova: Some want to eradicate the reduction in the price of gas (Renewed)Administrator • 2020-06-05 20:30:06Some environments are trying to eradicate the unprecedented cost of gas by over 40%. This is what Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova said in “Face to Face” on BBC about the scandal with the surge in the cost of heat energy.
Bulgargaz predicts: More expensive natural gas by over 15% since September
Administrator • 2020-08-11 19:30:15
Such high prices for vegetables there has not been long
Administrator • 2020-08-11 06:30:16
Scary crown scandal for millions of euros erupted in K-19 devastated Italy
Administrator • 2020-08-11 04:30:16