News tagged with "price"
- US gasoline price hits record level over hacker attackAdministrator • 2021-05-14 22:30:04The retail price of gasoline in the United States has hit a record high since 2014 after the Colonial Pipeline pipeline was halted, the American Automobile Association said on its site, as cited by TASS.
- Peak in gas price for July, passes the high levels of March 2020Administrator • 2021-05-12 23:30:14Bulgargaz forecast is for 44.72 BGN per megawatt-hour
- Minister Petkova extended the gas check. Will there be a new price from April 1?Administrator • 2021-03-31 20:30:14Bulgargaz's inspection of gas prices from April is being extended, the Ministry of Energetics said. She was appointed by Minister Temjunka Petkova on 26 March and is carried out by a team of the department and the Bulgarian Energy Holding.
- Forecast for May: 34.44 BGN per megawatt-hour gas price in MayAdministrator • 2021-03-12 23:30:14BGN 34.44 per megawatt-hour is Bulgargaz's forecast for the price of natural gas for May, the company reports. It is free of prices for access, transfer, excise duty and VAT. By law, the company is obliged to announce its forecasts a month before submitting an application to the EWRC how much gas should cost. The projected gas price reflects the development of European gas markets and quotations of alternative gas fuels as of March 10.
- Hit the market: The plugs chase the price of gold in Turkey, 220 leva per kilo!Administrator • 2021-01-15 03:30:04The plugs chase the price of gold in Turkey at a price of one thousand Turkish Lira (about 220 BGN) per kg or about 20 pounds per piece /4.50 BGN/, reports Turkish private TV NTV.
- The price of two mass products in Bulgaria goes upwardsAdministrator • 2021-01-14 06:30:16Oil rose by 23 per cent in the past year. This was stated by the Chief Executive Officer of the Sofia Commodity Exchange (SBS) Vasil Simov during the annual briefing of SBS on the trends for rising and decreasing prices in BTA exchange trading.
- The target of price control in China for this year has been achievedAdministrator • 2021-01-11 19:30:15According to data from the National Bureau of Statistics of China, in 2020 consumer prices rose by 2.5% year-on-year, meeting the government target of controlling them within a range of about 3.5%.
- Records in the trade of electricity - its price in our country among the lowest (Infographic)Administrator • 2021-01-07 00:30:16A record December marked the Bulgarian Independent Energy Exchange in electricity trading on the Day Ahead platform. It traded 1,754 887.8 megawatt hours, which is the largest amount for a month since the creation of this market segment in 2016.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15