News tagged with "price"
- Bulgargaz to ask KEVR to reduce gas price for JanuaryAdministrator • 2021-01-02 01:30:04Bulgargaz will submit a proposal to the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (EWRC) to reduce the price of natural gas for January.
- Bulgargaz will ask KEVR for a reduction in gas price for JanuaryAdministrator • 2021-01-01 21:30:04Bulgargaz will submit a proposal to the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR) to reduce the price of natural gas for January, announced the company's director Nikolay Pavlov, who inspects the Kulata compressor station together with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
- From January 1 in 16 areas the water is getting cheaper, in 7 - rose in priceAdministrator • 2020-12-30 22:30:15The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission set water prices in 26 districts in the country since January 1. In 16 plumbing companies, the regulator reduces prices, and 7 has an appreciation. The most significant is the increase in Sofia and Razgrad - by about 6%. The most prices are reduced in Kresna - by over 16%, in Sliven, by over 14%.
- The natural gas of “Gas Hub Balkan” is sold at a price of 25.50 BGN per MWhAdministrator • 2020-12-23 22:30:16On the platform of “Gas Hub Balkan” yesterday in the “day ahead” segment sold 1 970 MWh of natural gas at the price of 25.50 BGN for MWh with day of delivery today, 23 December, shows a reference on the site of the gas exchange. The achieved price for today is 0.66 percent lower than the price that was with delivery 22 December - 25.67 BGN for MWh. At the beginning of today's market, at 10.00 hours, 2 000 MWh were sold at 25.49 BGN for MWh for tomorrow day of delivery /24 December/.
- £25.67/MWh is the estimated gas price for February 2021.Administrator • 2020-12-12 00:30:03The estimated price of natural gas for February 2021 is 25.67 BGN./MWh (excluding prices for access, transmission, excise duty and VAT), Bulgargaz reported.
- The price of natural gas in November is proposed to be 27.03 BGN./MWhAdministrator • 2020-10-21 23:30:15Bulgargaz EAD's proposal for validation of natural gas price for November in the amount of BGN 27.03/MWh (excluding prices for access, transmission, excise duty and VAT) was discussed at a public meeting in the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (EWR/) today. Due to the complicated epidemiological situation in the country, representatives of the public provider participated in the meeting online. Through the programme, Bulgargaz Skype said they had no remarks on the report prepared by the KEVR task force, BTA reported.
- Heating in Sofia is rising in price, the “Toplofikatsiya” said with how muchAdministrator • 2020-10-15 08:30:15With just six levs more expensive it will be a megawatt hour warm in four years. This predicts the metropolitan “Toplofikation”, reported in Monitor.
- The price of one of the most massive products in Bulgaria has skyrocketed!Administrator • 2020-10-04 23:30:16Wholesale food 8 per cent more expensive than last October, flour recorded a record jump of 9.5 per cent in just a week, the Monitor reports.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15