News tagged with "price"
- The price of the first Bulgarian cherries on the market in Plovdiv hit... PICTURESAdministrator • 2020-05-14 12:30:07The first for the season Bulgarian cherries are sold in a wide price range in Plovdiv. The cheapest are on Saturday market — 8 BGN per kg, and the most expensive — 25 BGN — on the market next to the gymnist dispensary, writes Maritsa.
- Bulgargaz: Blue fuel price drop continuesAdministrator • 2020-05-12 10:30:17Bulgargaz has proposed to the Water and Energy Regulatory Commission (KEWR/ to establish a price of natural gas for June 2020 in the amount of BGN 21.97. /MWh for final suppliers or for a person to whom a licence for the production and transfer of heat energy has been issued, BGNES.
- By over 34 per cent, the price of gas has been reduced retrospectively for August and September 2019.Administrator • 2020-05-12 04:30:06This week, the EWRC will decide the cheaper rate by the end of 2019.
- The boss of EWRC announces will the price of heatingAdministrator • 2020-04-17 19:30:16The regulator will not allow an increase in the cost of thermal energy, the requests for this are unfounded.
- Experts with a hot forecast for the price of gasolineAdministrator • 2020-04-15 21:30:16Retention of fuel prices despite the reduced yield agreed by OPEC+ predicted by the Bulgarian Petroleum and Gas Association. In front of BNT, the chairman of the organization Zivradar Terziev commented that the demand for fuels in Bulgaria decreased by almost 50% compared to April last year, facts.bg wrote.
- The Energy Exchange closed at an average price of 37.89 leva per megawatt hourAdministrator • 2020-04-14 01:30:05At an average price of 37.89 BGN per megawatt hour the current on the Bulgarian Independent Energy Exchange (BNEB) is traded today, the data from trading on the market market in the segment “day ahead” shows. The deals are based on tomorrow's delivery /April 14/.
- Sue the harshly pocket for price speculationAdministrator • 2020-04-05 07:30:17One million euros is the fine for fuel and food price speculation in Greece, reports BGNES.
- Fine up to €1m for price speculation in GreeceAdministrator • 2020-04-04 22:30:16One million euros is the fine for fuel and food price speculation in Greece, reports BGNES.