News tagged with "price"
- £25.67/MWh is the estimated gas price for February 2021.Administrator • 2020-12-12 00:30:03The estimated price of natural gas for February 2021 is 25.67 BGN./MWh (excluding prices for access, transmission, excise duty and VAT), Bulgargaz reported.
- The price of natural gas in November is proposed to be 27.03 BGN./MWhAdministrator • 2020-10-21 23:30:15Bulgargaz EAD's proposal for validation of natural gas price for November in the amount of BGN 27.03/MWh (excluding prices for access, transmission, excise duty and VAT) was discussed at a public meeting in the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (EWR/) today. Due to the complicated epidemiological situation in the country, representatives of the public provider participated in the meeting online. Through the programme, Bulgargaz Skype said they had no remarks on the report prepared by the KEVR task force, BTA reported.
- Heating in Sofia is rising in price, the “Toplofikatsiya” said with how muchAdministrator • 2020-10-15 08:30:15With just six levs more expensive it will be a megawatt hour warm in four years. This predicts the metropolitan “Toplofikation”, reported in Monitor.
- The price of one of the most massive products in Bulgaria has skyrocketed!Administrator • 2020-10-04 23:30:16Wholesale food 8 per cent more expensive than last October, flour recorded a record jump of 9.5 per cent in just a week, the Monitor reports.
- Jump the price of a favorite of the Bulgarians vegetableAdministrator • 2020-08-30 22:30:04Greenhouse tomatoes and those grown in the field on Friday wholesale were thirty pennies more expensive each, compared to the end of August last year, the stock commission figures show.
- China's Consumer Price Index in July rose 2.7%Administrator • 2020-08-11 23:30:15China's Consumer Price Index, the main indicator of inflation, was up 2.7 percent from the previous month, the National Bureau of Statistics said on Monday.
- Wholesale food rise in priceAdministrator • 2020-08-02 21:30:20The market price index /ITC/, which reflects wholesale food prices, rose 1.61 per cent this week, to 1,453 points, the state Commodity Exchange and Marketers Commission (DCCT) reports.
- Fitch with an important forecast for the price of gas in Europe in the years to comeAdministrator • 2020-07-31 07:30:19Fitch predicts an average price of natural gas in Europe of $132.40 per 1,000 cubic m for the most liquid TTF hub, global agencies report, Monitor writes.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15