News tagged with "price"
- Latest oil price data, here's what's happeningAdministrator • 2020-03-12 07:30:17Oil prices rise on Wednesday, March 11, in anticipation of stimulus measures to support the US economy, writes money.bg.
- China Consumer Price Index for February rose to 5.2%Administrator • 2020-03-12 00:30:21China's consumer price index for the month of February has risen to 5.2 percent year-on-year, but analysts expect it to drop as the country's outbreak subsides, Radio China reports.
- Oil cheaper by 30%: Saudi Arabia launches price war with RussiaAdministrator • 2020-03-10 14:30:07Oil prices saw the biggest drop since 1991 on Monday after Saudi Arabia launched a price war with Russia, cutting sales prices and vowing to release its hitherto held stocks in a market shaken by declining demand over the outbreak of the new coronavirus , Reuters reported, quoted by BTA.
- Expert with alarming news about the price of food in our country VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-03-10 05:30:19A decline in global food prices reported the United Nations in its latest monthly analysis. The Vegetable Oil Index dropped 10 per cent from January, meat by 2 per cent and cereals by about 1 per cent.
- Valentin Nikolov from GERB revealed how the new price of gas will affect consumersAdministrator • 2020-03-08 06:30:05By 40% reduced the price of gas from Russia. The discount will apply retroactively. Bulgargaz will receive about 150 million leva. “Always the reduction of energy resources will affect favorably,” Valentin Nikolov, MP from GERB and chairman of the Energy Committee at the National Assembly told BNT.
- Traycho Traykov, former Minister of Energy: Reduction of the price of heating will be felt by consumersAdministrator • 2020-03-07 20:30:07There will certainly be a reduction in the cost of heating, I suppose, however, that heating will prefer not a return of money, but some form of interception or a greater reduction in consumer current accounts during the year. The decrease in the price of gas is really very large - it is immemorial for the near historical memory. This was what former Energy Minister Traycho Traykov told BBC.
- Valentin Nikolov: In any case will be felt the decrease in the price of gasAdministrator • 2020-03-07 18:30:05By 40% reduced the price of gas from Russia. The discount will apply retroactively. Bulgargaz will receive about 150 million leva. “Always the reduction of energy resources will affect favorably.” Valentin Nikolov, MP from GERB and Chairman of the Energy Committee at the National Assembly, commented this to BNT.
Economist outlined the size of the crisis in Bulgaria's economy because of COVID-19
Administrator • 2020-04-03 01:30:17
Domuschievi family with generous gesture to Lovech hospital
Administrator • 2020-04-03 00:30:16
Taneva: No risk of transferring coronavirus through food
Administrator • 2020-04-02 22:30:18