News tagged with "price"
- Jump the price of a favorite of the Bulgarians vegetableAdministrator • 2020-08-30 22:30:04Greenhouse tomatoes and those grown in the field on Friday wholesale were thirty pennies more expensive each, compared to the end of August last year, the stock commission figures show.
- China's Consumer Price Index in July rose 2.7%Administrator • 2020-08-11 23:30:15China's Consumer Price Index, the main indicator of inflation, was up 2.7 percent from the previous month, the National Bureau of Statistics said on Monday.
- Wholesale food rise in priceAdministrator • 2020-08-02 21:30:20The market price index /ITC/, which reflects wholesale food prices, rose 1.61 per cent this week, to 1,453 points, the state Commodity Exchange and Marketers Commission (DCCT) reports.
- Fitch with an important forecast for the price of gas in Europe in the years to comeAdministrator • 2020-07-31 07:30:19Fitch predicts an average price of natural gas in Europe of $132.40 per 1,000 cubic m for the most liquid TTF hub, global agencies report, Monitor writes.
- A staggering drop in the price of honey in our countryAdministrator • 2020-07-22 01:30:17The price at which honey is bought wholesale is already around 3.20 BGN/kg wholesale. According to farmers, this is a mockery, reported the specialized site agro.bg.
- Gold price remains recordAdministrator • 2020-07-09 22:30:16The price of gold this morning is slightly changing, remaining at September 2011 levels, when the highest value of precious metal was recorded. Investors prefer reliable assets amid the coronavirus's unknown influence on the economy, stock trading data shows.
- Bulgargaz proposes the price of blue fuel to fall by another 6.05%Administrator • 2020-07-02 03:30:17Bulgargaz offers the price of blue fuel from 1 July to be 19.10 BGN./MWh, excluding prices for access, transmission, excise duty and VAT, BGNES reported.
- Something surprising happened to the price of cherries on the marketAdministrator • 2020-06-07 01:30:19In the week before the stew (01-05 June), cherries on exchanges and markets fell cheaper by 15.6%, the weekly bulletin of the State Commodity Exchange and Markets Commission (DCCT) shows.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15