News tagged with "price"
- Chief in Toplofikatsiya specified: That the price of gas has dropped by 40% does not mean 40% lower billsAdministrator • 2020-06-06 11:30:05The problem was mainly political, but in general there is no way to explain such things in simple language. Everyone in this case is right. The fact is also that many numbers have appeared, with which it is very easy to juggle.
- Temenuzhka Petkova: Some want to eradicate the reduction in the price of gas (Renewed)Administrator • 2020-06-05 20:30:06Some environments are trying to eradicate the unprecedented cost of gas by over 40%. This is what Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova said in “Face to Face” on BBC about the scandal with the surge in the cost of heat energy.
- Important change in gas price from June 1Administrator • 2020-06-02 08:30:16The new gas price for June, which the energy regulator will rule later in the day, comes into force.
- Bulgargaz offers 9.04% lower price of natural gas from 1 JuneAdministrator • 2020-06-02 01:30:21Bulgargaz offered EWRC an updated price of natural gas for June from 20.33 BGN. /MWh (excluding access, transfer, excise duty and VAT prices). This was announced by the press center of Bulgargaz EAD.
- Since July 1st the electricity is cheaper at CEZ and “Energo-Pro”, EVN has ripened in priceAdministrator • 2020-06-01 20:30:17With a decrease in the price of gas by 9.4% from June 1, will not change the heating, will superimpose the cost of thermal energy from July
- Pocket relief: The price of steam falls?Administrator • 2020-05-28 10:30:18Bulgargaz's proposal to confirm the price of natural gas for June in the amount of BGN 21.97. /MWh (excluding prices for access, transfer, excise duty and VAT), which is a decrease compared to the current price by 0.38 BGN. /MWh, or by 1.70%, was discussed at a public meeting today at the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (EWRC).
- The price of the first Bulgarian cherries on the market in Plovdiv hit... PICTURESAdministrator • 2020-05-14 12:30:07The first for the season Bulgarian cherries are sold in a wide price range in Plovdiv. The cheapest are on Saturday market — 8 BGN per kg, and the most expensive — 25 BGN — on the market next to the gymnist dispensary, writes Maritsa.
- Bulgargaz: Blue fuel price drop continuesAdministrator • 2020-05-12 10:30:17Bulgargaz has proposed to the Water and Energy Regulatory Commission (KEWR/ to establish a price of natural gas for June 2020 in the amount of BGN 21.97. /MWh for final suppliers or for a person to whom a licence for the production and transfer of heat energy has been issued, BGNES.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15