News tagged with "price"
- Important change in gas price from June 1Administrator • 2020-06-02 08:30:16The new gas price for June, which the energy regulator will rule later in the day, comes into force.
- Bulgargaz offers 9.04% lower price of natural gas from 1 JuneAdministrator • 2020-06-02 01:30:21Bulgargaz offered EWRC an updated price of natural gas for June from 20.33 BGN. /MWh (excluding access, transfer, excise duty and VAT prices). This was announced by the press center of Bulgargaz EAD.
- Since July 1st the electricity is cheaper at CEZ and “Energo-Pro”, EVN has ripened in priceAdministrator • 2020-06-01 20:30:17With a decrease in the price of gas by 9.4% from June 1, will not change the heating, will superimpose the cost of thermal energy from July
- Pocket relief: The price of steam falls?Administrator • 2020-05-28 10:30:18Bulgargaz's proposal to confirm the price of natural gas for June in the amount of BGN 21.97. /MWh (excluding prices for access, transfer, excise duty and VAT), which is a decrease compared to the current price by 0.38 BGN. /MWh, or by 1.70%, was discussed at a public meeting today at the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (EWRC).
- The price of the first Bulgarian cherries on the market in Plovdiv hit... PICTURESAdministrator • 2020-05-14 12:30:07The first for the season Bulgarian cherries are sold in a wide price range in Plovdiv. The cheapest are on Saturday market — 8 BGN per kg, and the most expensive — 25 BGN — on the market next to the gymnist dispensary, writes Maritsa.
- Bulgargaz: Blue fuel price drop continuesAdministrator • 2020-05-12 10:30:17Bulgargaz has proposed to the Water and Energy Regulatory Commission (KEWR/ to establish a price of natural gas for June 2020 in the amount of BGN 21.97. /MWh for final suppliers or for a person to whom a licence for the production and transfer of heat energy has been issued, BGNES.
- By over 34 per cent, the price of gas has been reduced retrospectively for August and September 2019.Administrator • 2020-05-12 04:30:06This week, the EWRC will decide the cheaper rate by the end of 2019.
- The boss of EWRC announces will the price of heatingAdministrator • 2020-04-17 19:30:16The regulator will not allow an increase in the cost of thermal energy, the requests for this are unfounded.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03