News tagged with "price"
- Experts with a hot forecast for the price of gasolineAdministrator • 2020-04-15 21:30:16Retention of fuel prices despite the reduced yield agreed by OPEC+ predicted by the Bulgarian Petroleum and Gas Association. In front of BNT, the chairman of the organization Zivradar Terziev commented that the demand for fuels in Bulgaria decreased by almost 50% compared to April last year, facts.bg wrote.
- The Energy Exchange closed at an average price of 37.89 leva per megawatt hourAdministrator • 2020-04-14 01:30:05At an average price of 37.89 BGN per megawatt hour the current on the Bulgarian Independent Energy Exchange (BNEB) is traded today, the data from trading on the market market in the segment “day ahead” shows. The deals are based on tomorrow's delivery /April 14/.
- Sue the harshly pocket for price speculationAdministrator • 2020-04-05 07:30:17One million euros is the fine for fuel and food price speculation in Greece, reports BGNES.
- Fine up to €1m for price speculation in GreeceAdministrator • 2020-04-04 22:30:16One million euros is the fine for fuel and food price speculation in Greece, reports BGNES.
- WTI oil price fell below $20 for the first time since 2002Administrator • 2020-03-31 08:30:17The price of oil brand WTI fell below $20 per barrel for the first time since 2002, RIA Novosti reported.
- The price of one of the most beloved fruits soaked to the heavens because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-27 17:30:16The COVID-19 pandemic brings its unavoidable consequences on the global economy, and while various experts argue which will increase in price, the price of oranges has already moved upwards.
- Snow lifted the price of electricity on the exchange by 27%Administrator • 2020-03-24 20:30:05Snow and chilling lifted the price of electricity on the energy exchange's “day ahead” platform. For tomorrow, March 25, 41,739 megawatt hours of basic electricity (with delivery between 1 and 24 hours) were traded for BGN 51.53 per megawatt hour. Peak energy (9-20 h) has an average price of 63.33 BGN, and after the peak - from 1 to 8 and from 21 to 24 h, has a price of 39.73 BGN.
- The price of the current exchange collapsed to 0.1 BGN per MWhAdministrator • 2020-03-23 19:30:17Record low electricity prices of almost zero leva were today on the electricity exchange, reported capital.bg. From 3 am to 12 noon deliveries were carried out at prices in the range from 0.1 to 0.39 leva per megawatt hour. For comparison - at the beginning of March tariffs of over 100 BGN/MWh were usual for the morning and noon hours of the day.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03