News tagged with "price"
- EWRC with an important proposal for the price of heatingAdministrator • 2020-03-22 06:30:04Due to the amendments to the terms of the contract with the Russian company Gazprom Export, the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEWR/) proposes a 40.49 per cent reduction in the price of natural gas in Bulgaria from 1 April — from 44.04 to 26.21 BGN per megawatt hour, according to Trud.
- Chains push president to veto price capAdministrator • 2020-03-21 21:30:17The Association for Modern Trade, which has the largest chains, insists President Rumen Radev to veto the ceiling of prices for goods and services.
- Expert predicted a new major collapse in the price of oilAdministrator • 2020-03-21 18:30:15Yarand Rystad, one of the world's leading oil market analysts, in an interview with Norwegian business edition Dagens Naeringsliv predicted a drop in oil prices to $10 a barrel, Focus reports.
- With gas getting cheaper by 40.49%, EWRC brings down the price of heating by up to 25 per centAdministrator • 2020-03-20 21:30:04Natural gas will become cheaper from 1 April by 40.49%, from 44.04 to 26.21 BGN per megawatt hour. This is what the experts of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission propose. The price will be discussed in an open meeting on March 26.
- Latest oil price data, here's what's happeningAdministrator • 2020-03-12 07:30:17Oil prices rise on Wednesday, March 11, in anticipation of stimulus measures to support the US economy, writes money.bg.
- China Consumer Price Index for February rose to 5.2%Administrator • 2020-03-12 00:30:21China's consumer price index for the month of February has risen to 5.2 percent year-on-year, but analysts expect it to drop as the country's outbreak subsides, Radio China reports.
- Oil cheaper by 30%: Saudi Arabia launches price war with RussiaAdministrator • 2020-03-10 14:30:07Oil prices saw the biggest drop since 1991 on Monday after Saudi Arabia launched a price war with Russia, cutting sales prices and vowing to release its hitherto held stocks in a market shaken by declining demand over the outbreak of the new coronavirus , Reuters reported, quoted by BTA.
- Expert with alarming news about the price of food in our country VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-03-10 05:30:19A decline in global food prices reported the United Nations in its latest monthly analysis. The Vegetable Oil Index dropped 10 per cent from January, meat by 2 per cent and cereals by about 1 per cent.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03