News tagged with "price"
- Snow lifted the price of electricity on the exchange by 27%Administrator • 2020-03-24 20:30:05Snow and chilling lifted the price of electricity on the energy exchange's “day ahead” platform. For tomorrow, March 25, 41,739 megawatt hours of basic electricity (with delivery between 1 and 24 hours) were traded for BGN 51.53 per megawatt hour. Peak energy (9-20 h) has an average price of 63.33 BGN, and after the peak - from 1 to 8 and from 21 to 24 h, has a price of 39.73 BGN.
- The price of the current exchange collapsed to 0.1 BGN per MWhAdministrator • 2020-03-23 19:30:17Record low electricity prices of almost zero leva were today on the electricity exchange, reported capital.bg. From 3 am to 12 noon deliveries were carried out at prices in the range from 0.1 to 0.39 leva per megawatt hour. For comparison - at the beginning of March tariffs of over 100 BGN/MWh were usual for the morning and noon hours of the day.
- EWRC with an important proposal for the price of heatingAdministrator • 2020-03-22 06:30:04Due to the amendments to the terms of the contract with the Russian company Gazprom Export, the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEWR/) proposes a 40.49 per cent reduction in the price of natural gas in Bulgaria from 1 April — from 44.04 to 26.21 BGN per megawatt hour, according to Trud.
- Chains push president to veto price capAdministrator • 2020-03-21 21:30:17The Association for Modern Trade, which has the largest chains, insists President Rumen Radev to veto the ceiling of prices for goods and services.
- Expert predicted a new major collapse in the price of oilAdministrator • 2020-03-21 18:30:15Yarand Rystad, one of the world's leading oil market analysts, in an interview with Norwegian business edition Dagens Naeringsliv predicted a drop in oil prices to $10 a barrel, Focus reports.
- With gas getting cheaper by 40.49%, EWRC brings down the price of heating by up to 25 per centAdministrator • 2020-03-20 21:30:04Natural gas will become cheaper from 1 April by 40.49%, from 44.04 to 26.21 BGN per megawatt hour. This is what the experts of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission propose. The price will be discussed in an open meeting on March 26.
- Latest oil price data, here's what's happeningAdministrator • 2020-03-12 07:30:17Oil prices rise on Wednesday, March 11, in anticipation of stimulus measures to support the US economy, writes money.bg.
- China Consumer Price Index for February rose to 5.2%Administrator • 2020-03-12 00:30:21China's consumer price index for the month of February has risen to 5.2 percent year-on-year, but analysts expect it to drop as the country's outbreak subsides, Radio China reports.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15