News tagged with "prices"
- Oil collapsed to prices since the beginning of the 21st centuryAdministrator • 2020-03-20 13:30:09World oil prices continue to go down, WTI variety dipped to $23 a barrel — a price the market had last seen on March 6, 2002.
- Expert: I expect a freeze in fuel prices, no declineAdministrator • 2020-03-15 18:30:16It is logical in our country not to expect fuel prices to fall as in other countries, as we buy oil from Russia. Let's not expect in times decline. The reduction will be rather percentage, former Deputy Foreign Minister Milen Keremedchiev told bTV.
- Super news: Fuel prices fellAdministrator • 2020-03-14 13:30:20Fuel prices fell 10 pennies bluntly their level last week. In days, however, there could also be a new decrease as oil prices continue to go downward.
- Expert explained when will fall gasoline prices in our countryAdministrator • 2020-03-13 09:30:05Petrol station prices are declining and this will be a trend in the next few weeks, said the chairman of the Managing Board of the Bulgarian Petroleum and Gas Association Zivradar Terziev.
- Fuel prices in our country may fall, but in no case by 30%Administrator • 2020-03-10 22:30:19“The main reason for the fall in oil prices is that OPEC could not agree with Russia on reducing yields. This happened on Friday, and on Monday, black gold prices plunged to these long-unseen values” values. This was said on the air of “Plus-Minus” on Nova TV the executive director of the Petroleum and Gas Association Andrey Delchev.
Chinese plants face second shock wave after outbreak
Administrator • 2020-03-29 06:30:21
ECB: Euro zone banks not to buy own shares at least until October
Administrator • 2020-03-29 06:30:04
Kristalina Georgieva: The entire IMF credit resource may be for countries affected by Covid-19
Administrator • 2020-03-29 03:30:17