News tagged with "prices"
- Unexpected figures: How house prices have changed in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-09-15 03:30:16Bulgaria ranks 28th among 56 countries in house price growth in the second quarter, according to data from consultancy Knight Frank.
- The scandalous truth about prices on the Southern Black Sea coastAdministrator • 2020-09-01 06:30:05The prices of beach attractions on the Southern Black Sea coast “chase” those of the accommodation in hotels and accommodation in August. This showed a check done by c. Monitor.
- Eurostat exported black and white data on the prices of bread and meat in Bulgaria compared to EuropeAdministrator • 2020-08-25 01:30:06Bulgaria retains its second place in the European Union at lowest prices of bread and cereals and meat in 2019, according to data from the European statistical office Eurostat, writes investor.bg
- Summer holidaymaker: Stop blowing about prices by the sea, see how it is in Sozopol PRIZEAdministrator • 2020-08-18 06:30:03This summer many Bulgarians chose the native Black Sea coast. Many are surprised by the conditions and prices they find on the native marine kurotras.
- Such high prices for vegetables there has not been longAdministrator • 2020-08-11 06:30:162020 retail and wholesale prices of vegetables are close to those in 2019, when the highest levels for the past 5 years were reported, Trud reports.
- The pandemic brought down unprecedented prices of sea holidaysAdministrator • 2020-08-08 20:30:16The COVID-19 pandemic brought down the prices of sea holidays. Sea vacation was coming out most expensive in August, early bookings however “promise” significant reductions, Nova TV reported.
- Bad news about fuel prices in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-08-05 09:30:07Gasoline and diesel in the country went up in July by six and four pennies per liter respectively, according to data from the specialized Internet platform fuelo.net, quoted by Trud bg.
- Production prices on an annual basis fall once againAdministrator • 2020-07-30 21:30:17In June 2020 production prices in Bulgaria increased compared to the previous month, but decreased year-on-year for the fourth consecutive month after they dropped for the first time since October 2016 in March, according to data from the National Statistical Institute, which are a prerequisite for deflation in the coming months.
Record! The Cabinet “Borisov 3" allocated nearly 10 billion leva for agriculture!
Administrator • 2020-12-02 09:30:14
Extraordinary news from the EC for a Bulgarian scheme for 15 million euros
Administrator • 2020-12-02 07:30:15
Economic analyst explained what measures we need because of K-19
Administrator • 2020-12-02 05:30:15