News tagged with "prices"
- Sofia in fifth place at low power pricesAdministrator • 2021-05-06 18:30:15Sofia ranked fifth among the lowest household electricity prices for April in Europe. This shows a study by VaaSeett, Energie-Control Austria and Hungary's Energy and Utilities Regulatory Authority.
- KEWR: Heating prices, hot water and current do not changeAdministrator • 2021-05-01 19:30:03The EWRC has established the price of natural gas for May 2021 Prices for heating, hot water and electricity do not change.
- Prices of basic foodstuffs riseAdministrator • 2021-04-15 18:30:13A serious increase in the prices of basic foods takes into account national statistics. The highest appreciation is in bread and oil, and household spending on the most needed goods has risen by 2% in a year.
- Taxi prices soarAdministrator • 2021-03-30 23:30:03Taxi prices rise 2 to 3 times, told BTV Eng. Spas Atanasov, Chairman of the Chamber of Taxi Drivers. The change is only in the initial fee, he specified. For Sofia this means 84 stotinki, otherwise the price per kilometer does not change, Atanasov said.
- Factory food prices go upAdministrator • 2021-02-26 21:30:04Factory prices in January are growing both annually and on a monthly basis. In food annual appreciation is 3% on average. This is evident from the data of the National Statistical Institute.
- UAE hikes export oil prices after Saudi ArabiaAdministrator • 2021-01-10 19:30:15United Arab Emirates (UAE) National Petroleum Gas Company ADNOC (ADNOC) announced it would raise oil export prices in February after such a decision took Saudi Arabia, Bloomberg reported, quoted by TASS.
- NSI: Drug prices will fall, but...Administrator • 2020-12-31 23:30:15The prices of Bulgarian producers of medicines for export in November were 3.2% lower than the same month last year, announced by the National Statistical Institute.
- Very important news from the Health Fund about the prices we will pay for treatment in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-12-31 14:30:16BLS and NHIF signed the Annex to the LRD 2020-2022. The document regulates in hospital medical care the following changes:
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03