News tagged with "prices"
- Emil Karanikolov: State gas stations will give a picture of real fuel pricesAdministrator • 2020-05-29 05:30:16This is another step that the state makes, Let those who comment read the draft law. This was what Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov told BBC about the country's entry into the fuel market.
- Greece drastically lowered VAT, prices fallAdministrator • 2020-05-23 04:30:17Greece reduces the VAT for air, sea, bus and public transport, coffee and all soft drinks in cafes and restaurants and summer cinema tickets from 1 June to 31 October 2020. The tax is reduced from 24% to 13%, which is expected to lead to lower prices for specific products and services.
- Lower prices in Greece from 1 JuneAdministrator • 2020-05-22 19:30:07Greece reduces the VAT for air, sea, bus and public transport, coffee and all soft drinks in cafes and restaurants and summer cinema tickets from 1 June to 31 October 2020. The tax is reduced from 24% to 13%, which is expected to lead to lower prices for specific products and services, Nova TV reported.
- It is unbelievable what prices announced in Sunny Beach for the summerAdministrator • 2020-05-22 12:30:18By up to 50% the prices for use of infrastructure and services in “Sunny Beach” for this season will be reduced. The decision of the management of the company managing the complex is in relation to overcoming the crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Kiril Domuschiev: End of monopolies and cartels in fuel prices!Administrator • 2020-05-15 20:30:14“End of monopolies and cartels in fuel prices! The state has taken its role to help people and businesses to market prices! The faster this project is realized, the better for all of us!”, wrote on Facebook Chairman of KRIB Kirill Domuschiev.
- The EWRC cut gas prices for the last three months of 2019.Administrator • 2020-05-14 00:30:07Next week determines the cheaper from January to March 31 and it will be clear to whom how much money Bulgargaz returns
- Small petrol stations offer lower fuel pricesAdministrator • 2020-05-12 15:30:17Small gas stations offer lower fuel prices. This was commented by Simo Simov and Georgi Tenev from the Association of Traders, Manufacturers, Importers and Carriers of Fuel in “Plus Minus” on Nova TV.
- Simo Simov: Fuel prices will go downAdministrator • 2020-05-09 15:30:15Fuel prices in our country will continue to go down, as there are no indications that oil prices on international markets will change soon.
They smeared: 32 billion euros for Greece from the EU, and for Italy and Spain 5 times more
Administrator • 2020-05-30 09:30:17
Minister Taneva: Inspections for Bulgarian goods in chains begin
Administrator • 2020-05-30 08:30:16
They put on auction an appetizing resort property of 70 acres by the sea in Burgas
Administrator • 2020-05-30 07:30:17