News tagged with "prices"
- Factory food prices go upAdministrator • 2021-02-26 21:30:04Factory prices in January are growing both annually and on a monthly basis. In food annual appreciation is 3% on average. This is evident from the data of the National Statistical Institute.
- UAE hikes export oil prices after Saudi ArabiaAdministrator • 2021-01-10 19:30:15United Arab Emirates (UAE) National Petroleum Gas Company ADNOC (ADNOC) announced it would raise oil export prices in February after such a decision took Saudi Arabia, Bloomberg reported, quoted by TASS.
- NSI: Drug prices will fall, but...Administrator • 2020-12-31 23:30:15The prices of Bulgarian producers of medicines for export in November were 3.2% lower than the same month last year, announced by the National Statistical Institute.
- Very important news from the Health Fund about the prices we will pay for treatment in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-12-31 14:30:16BLS and NHIF signed the Annex to the LRD 2020-2022. The document regulates in hospital medical care the following changes:
- Surprise! See the change in house prices in the country over the past 10 yearsAdministrator • 2020-12-16 11:30:20Property prices have been growing rather faster than rents in the last nearly 10 years. In the second quarter of the year house prices in the country are nearly 27% higher compared to 2010, according to data from the European statistical office Eurostat. For the same time, rent increases in the country by about 14%.
- The Ombudsman: To reduce steam and hot water prices from 1 JanuaryAdministrator • 2020-12-14 20:30:15Ombudsman Diana Kovacheva made a recommendation to the Chair of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (EWRC), Eng. Ivan Ivanov for extraordinary revision and reduction of heat prices from primary fuel natural gas heating from 1 January 2021 This was reported by the Ombudsman's press office.
- Unexpected figures: How house prices have changed in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-09-15 03:30:16Bulgaria ranks 28th among 56 countries in house price growth in the second quarter, according to data from consultancy Knight Frank.
- The scandalous truth about prices on the Southern Black Sea coastAdministrator • 2020-09-01 06:30:05The prices of beach attractions on the Southern Black Sea coast “chase” those of the accommodation in hotels and accommodation in August. This showed a check done by c. Monitor.
A confused vignette will already be able to correct
Administrator • 2021-03-02 00:30:04
Check the health of the bee families
Administrator • 2021-03-01 23:30:03
First Investment Bank launches entirely online credit
Administrator • 2021-03-01 22:30:03