News tagged with "prices"
- Summer holidaymaker: Stop blowing about prices by the sea, see how it is in Sozopol PRIZEAdministrator • 2020-08-18 06:30:03This summer many Bulgarians chose the native Black Sea coast. Many are surprised by the conditions and prices they find on the native marine kurotras.
- Such high prices for vegetables there has not been longAdministrator • 2020-08-11 06:30:162020 retail and wholesale prices of vegetables are close to those in 2019, when the highest levels for the past 5 years were reported, Trud reports.
- The pandemic brought down unprecedented prices of sea holidaysAdministrator • 2020-08-08 20:30:16The COVID-19 pandemic brought down the prices of sea holidays. Sea vacation was coming out most expensive in August, early bookings however “promise” significant reductions, Nova TV reported.
- Bad news about fuel prices in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-08-05 09:30:07Gasoline and diesel in the country went up in July by six and four pennies per liter respectively, according to data from the specialized Internet platform fuelo.net, quoted by Trud bg.
- Production prices on an annual basis fall once againAdministrator • 2020-07-30 21:30:17In June 2020 production prices in Bulgaria increased compared to the previous month, but decreased year-on-year for the fourth consecutive month after they dropped for the first time since October 2016 in March, according to data from the National Statistical Institute, which are a prerequisite for deflation in the coming months.
- Life cheaper and in June, prices fell by 0.4%Administrator • 2020-07-15 18:30:16In June, statistics reported deflation once again, and this time goods and services were cheaper by 0.4%. This happens for the fourth consecutive month - that is, since the beginning of the state of emergency introduced in connection with the pandemic.
- This news about housing prices in our country can please youAdministrator • 2020-07-11 08:30:06House prices in the country grew by 4.7% year-on-year in the first quarter, which is the slowest rate of rise since the first quarter of 2016. This shows the data of the European statistical office Eurostat, writes money.bg.
- Topoferts! Prices in hotels on the Black Sea coast fell, 50% cheaper in...Administrator • 2020-06-27 07:30:08Discounts up to 50 percent of the originally announced prices for the season offer to their guests hotels by the sea, shows a check on sales sites and information provided by tour operators specialized for vacations in our country, writes “Trud”.
Iu will give subsidies to people who decided to stay in town during the New Year holidays
Administrator • 2021-01-20 03:30:15
Shanghai and other coastal regions plan to achieve early carbon peak
Administrator • 2021-01-20 02:30:04
Until February 1, the type of insurance may change
Administrator • 2021-01-20 01:30:04