News tagged with "prices"
- Surprise! See the change in house prices in the country over the past 10 yearsAdministrator • 2020-12-16 11:30:20Property prices have been growing rather faster than rents in the last nearly 10 years. In the second quarter of the year house prices in the country are nearly 27% higher compared to 2010, according to data from the European statistical office Eurostat. For the same time, rent increases in the country by about 14%.
- The Ombudsman: To reduce steam and hot water prices from 1 JanuaryAdministrator • 2020-12-14 20:30:15Ombudsman Diana Kovacheva made a recommendation to the Chair of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (EWRC), Eng. Ivan Ivanov for extraordinary revision and reduction of heat prices from primary fuel natural gas heating from 1 January 2021 This was reported by the Ombudsman's press office.
- Unexpected figures: How house prices have changed in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-09-15 03:30:16Bulgaria ranks 28th among 56 countries in house price growth in the second quarter, according to data from consultancy Knight Frank.
- The scandalous truth about prices on the Southern Black Sea coastAdministrator • 2020-09-01 06:30:05The prices of beach attractions on the Southern Black Sea coast “chase” those of the accommodation in hotels and accommodation in August. This showed a check done by c. Monitor.
- Eurostat exported black and white data on the prices of bread and meat in Bulgaria compared to EuropeAdministrator • 2020-08-25 01:30:06Bulgaria retains its second place in the European Union at lowest prices of bread and cereals and meat in 2019, according to data from the European statistical office Eurostat, writes investor.bg
- Summer holidaymaker: Stop blowing about prices by the sea, see how it is in Sozopol PRIZEAdministrator • 2020-08-18 06:30:03This summer many Bulgarians chose the native Black Sea coast. Many are surprised by the conditions and prices they find on the native marine kurotras.
- Such high prices for vegetables there has not been longAdministrator • 2020-08-11 06:30:162020 retail and wholesale prices of vegetables are close to those in 2019, when the highest levels for the past 5 years were reported, Trud reports.
- The pandemic brought down unprecedented prices of sea holidaysAdministrator • 2020-08-08 20:30:16The COVID-19 pandemic brought down the prices of sea holidays. Sea vacation was coming out most expensive in August, early bookings however “promise” significant reductions, Nova TV reported.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15