News tagged with "prices"
- Bad news about fuel prices in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-08-05 09:30:07Gasoline and diesel in the country went up in July by six and four pennies per liter respectively, according to data from the specialized Internet platform fuelo.net, quoted by Trud bg.
- Production prices on an annual basis fall once againAdministrator • 2020-07-30 21:30:17In June 2020 production prices in Bulgaria increased compared to the previous month, but decreased year-on-year for the fourth consecutive month after they dropped for the first time since October 2016 in March, according to data from the National Statistical Institute, which are a prerequisite for deflation in the coming months.
- Life cheaper and in June, prices fell by 0.4%Administrator • 2020-07-15 18:30:16In June, statistics reported deflation once again, and this time goods and services were cheaper by 0.4%. This happens for the fourth consecutive month - that is, since the beginning of the state of emergency introduced in connection with the pandemic.
- This news about housing prices in our country can please youAdministrator • 2020-07-11 08:30:06House prices in the country grew by 4.7% year-on-year in the first quarter, which is the slowest rate of rise since the first quarter of 2016. This shows the data of the European statistical office Eurostat, writes money.bg.
- Topoferts! Prices in hotels on the Black Sea coast fell, 50% cheaper in...Administrator • 2020-06-27 07:30:08Discounts up to 50 percent of the originally announced prices for the season offer to their guests hotels by the sea, shows a check on sales sites and information provided by tour operators specialized for vacations in our country, writes “Trud”.
- Lidl Bulgaria reduces prices of 101 products from 1 JulyAdministrator • 2020-06-17 21:30:18Lidl Bulgaria will reduce the prices of 101 products from July 1st. The change in prices for part of the products is the result of the reduced VAT rate, which will enter into force from the same date. It will affect all baby foods and nappies under the chain's own brand - Lupilu, Pamper-branded diapers, books and others falling under the amendment to the Value Added Tax Act.
- Fuel prices in Bulgaria will not pass 1.80 BGN by the end of the summerAdministrator • 2020-06-17 06:30:17Fuel prices in Bulgaria will not pass 1.80 lv by the end of the summer and 2 lv until the end of the year. We do not expect sharp jumps up and down prices for both petrol and diesel. This is what Georgi Tenev from the Association of Fuel Manufacturers and Importers told BBC.
- Prices for holidays in 27 countries: Cheapest in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-06-12 01:30:18Travels around the EU are now possible, but people are shunning big hotels. Guest houses and private accommodation are preferred. One analysis from Germany suggests that the cheapest prices are in Bulgaria.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15