News tagged with "prices"
- Lidl Bulgaria reduces prices of 101 products from 1 JulyAdministrator • 2020-06-17 21:30:18Lidl Bulgaria will reduce the prices of 101 products from July 1st. The change in prices for part of the products is the result of the reduced VAT rate, which will enter into force from the same date. It will affect all baby foods and nappies under the chain's own brand - Lupilu, Pamper-branded diapers, books and others falling under the amendment to the Value Added Tax Act.
- Fuel prices in Bulgaria will not pass 1.80 BGN by the end of the summerAdministrator • 2020-06-17 06:30:17Fuel prices in Bulgaria will not pass 1.80 lv by the end of the summer and 2 lv until the end of the year. We do not expect sharp jumps up and down prices for both petrol and diesel. This is what Georgi Tenev from the Association of Fuel Manufacturers and Importers told BBC.
- Prices for holidays in 27 countries: Cheapest in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-06-12 01:30:18Travels around the EU are now possible, but people are shunning big hotels. Guest houses and private accommodation are preferred. One analysis from Germany suggests that the cheapest prices are in Bulgaria.
- Emil Karanikolov: State gas stations will give a picture of real fuel pricesAdministrator • 2020-05-29 05:30:16This is another step that the state makes, Let those who comment read the draft law. This was what Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov told BBC about the country's entry into the fuel market.
- Greece drastically lowered VAT, prices fallAdministrator • 2020-05-23 04:30:17Greece reduces the VAT for air, sea, bus and public transport, coffee and all soft drinks in cafes and restaurants and summer cinema tickets from 1 June to 31 October 2020. The tax is reduced from 24% to 13%, which is expected to lead to lower prices for specific products and services.
- Lower prices in Greece from 1 JuneAdministrator • 2020-05-22 19:30:07Greece reduces the VAT for air, sea, bus and public transport, coffee and all soft drinks in cafes and restaurants and summer cinema tickets from 1 June to 31 October 2020. The tax is reduced from 24% to 13%, which is expected to lead to lower prices for specific products and services, Nova TV reported.
- It is unbelievable what prices announced in Sunny Beach for the summerAdministrator • 2020-05-22 12:30:18By up to 50% the prices for use of infrastructure and services in “Sunny Beach” for this season will be reduced. The decision of the management of the company managing the complex is in relation to overcoming the crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Kiril Domuschiev: End of monopolies and cartels in fuel prices!Administrator • 2020-05-15 20:30:14“End of monopolies and cartels in fuel prices! The state has taken its role to help people and businesses to market prices! The faster this project is realized, the better for all of us!”, wrote on Facebook Chairman of KRIB Kirill Domuschiev.
Iu will give subsidies to people who decided to stay in town during the New Year holidays
Administrator • 2021-01-20 03:30:15
Shanghai and other coastal regions plan to achieve early carbon peak
Administrator • 2021-01-20 02:30:04
Until February 1, the type of insurance may change
Administrator • 2021-01-20 01:30:04