News tagged with "prices"
- K-19 hits prices of expensive housing around the worldAdministrator • 2020-05-09 10:30:16In the first quarter of 2020, elite real estate in the largest cities around the world significantly cheaper compared to data for the same period in 2019. This reported Bloomberg in connection with a survey conducted by consulting company Knight Frank.
- Expert said will house prices fall because of the epidemicAdministrator • 2020-05-02 09:30:07We can not talk about a real collapse in real estate prices. The crisis caught us at a time when there was a lot of money. Only 60 days ago the market was in wonderful condition, the banks were in a super position, loans were given very actively, the real estate expert Georgi Yankov commented to Nova TV.
- Incredible news about the prices of masks and disinfectantsAdministrator • 2020-04-19 19:30:07A drop in prices for masks and disinfectants. There is also a lack of mass speculation in prices. This was said on the air of bTV the chairman of “Active users” Bogomil Nikolov. He added that after the end of the state of emergency, the cost of massively sought after masks and gels for disinfection will be able to be found for pennies on the market.
- Why did district heaters ask for higher heating prices?Administrator • 2020-04-17 21:30:17Against the backdrop of the price of natural gas, the district heating plants in the country have demanded an increase and drastically. In Veliko Tarnovo a heating increase of 140.5% was claimed. “Toplofikatsiya Sofia” asked for the price to increase by 20%.
- The prosecutor's office resumed the CPC about fuel pricesAdministrator • 2020-03-31 01:30:07The Supreme Administrative Prosecutor's Office (VAP) referred the Commission for Protection of Competition (CPC) to assess whether to initiate proceedings with subject matter — how the prices of liquid fuels are formed when selling them at petrol stations in the country.
- Hoping for cheap sea because of COVID-19? Here are the pricesAdministrator • 2020-03-29 11:30:07For booking for a short holiday on the French Riviera in France in the summer, tour operators offer lower prices compared to last year, writes Monitor bg.
- Oil collapsed to prices since the beginning of the 21st centuryAdministrator • 2020-03-20 13:30:09World oil prices continue to go down, WTI variety dipped to $23 a barrel — a price the market had last seen on March 6, 2002.
- Expert: I expect a freeze in fuel prices, no declineAdministrator • 2020-03-15 18:30:16It is logical in our country not to expect fuel prices to fall as in other countries, as we buy oil from Russia. Let's not expect in times decline. The reduction will be rather percentage, former Deputy Foreign Minister Milen Keremedchiev told bTV.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15