News tagged with "production"
- Electricity production in Bulgaria fell by 8.35% for 2020Administrator • 2020-11-19 22:30:15Electricity production in Bulgaria decreased by 8.35 percent for the period 01.01.2020 - 15.11.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 15.11.2019. This shows the latest operational data of the Electricity System Operator (ESO) for the energy balance of the country for the period from 1 January 2020 to 15 November compared to the similar period of 2019, which are published on the operator's website.
- China's energy production and consumption are gradually increasingAdministrator • 2020-11-01 00:30:03China's energy production and consumption are gradually increasing. From January to September, electricity consumption in the country rose by 1.3 per cent year-on-year, and natural gas also saw sustained growth, Radio China reported.
- Electricity Production in Bulgaria Dropped by 8.29%Administrator • 2020-09-02 00:30:15Electricity production in Bulgaria dropped by 8.29 percent for the period 01.01.2020 - 30.08.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 30.08.2019. This shows the operating data of the Electricity System Operator /ESO/ for the country's energy balance for the period from 1 January to 30 August 2020 compared to the same period of 2019, which are published on the operator's website.
- Diesel production rises 31.1% in JuneAdministrator • 2020-08-29 04:30:06In June compared to May increased production of: solid fuels - by 6.7 per cent to 1309 000 tons; unleaded gasoline - by 19 per cent to 75 000 tons; diesel - by 31.1 per cent to 173 000 tons; electricity - by 15.1 per cent to 3149 GWh. Production of propane-butane mixtures and natural gas remains unchanged, the National Statistical Institute said.
- World's first inactivated vaccine plant against COVID-19 received approval for mass productionAdministrator • 2020-08-06 23:30:15A Chinese manufacturer has received approval for the mass production of a COVID-19 vaccine, Radio China reports.
- Production prices on an annual basis fall once againAdministrator • 2020-07-30 21:30:17In June 2020 production prices in Bulgaria increased compared to the previous month, but decreased year-on-year for the fourth consecutive month after they dropped for the first time since October 2016 in March, according to data from the National Statistical Institute, which are a prerequisite for deflation in the coming months.
- Here's how Bulgaria will gain from the withdrawal of production from AsiaAdministrator • 2020-07-14 07:30:06The Central and Eastern Europe Region (CEE) can attract new investment in the field of production after the global economy faces the need for serious changes in this sector in the context of the pandemic.
- In April production of LPG blends decreased by 37.5 per centAdministrator • 2020-06-30 05:30:16In April compared to March decreased production of: solid fuels - by 11.5 per cent to 1 793 thousand tonnes; LPG mixtures - by 37.5 per cent to 5 thousand tonnes; unleaded petrol - by 17.2 per cent to 106 thousand tonnes; diesel - by 10.4 per cent to 224 thousand tonnes; natural gas - by 20 per cent to 4 million m3; electricity - by 21.5 per cent to 3 066 GWh. This was reported by the National Statistical Institute.
Carriers: Speculating on the journey shared
Administrator • 2020-11-25 23:30:14
Buses and taxis left the square after another protest mingled with their
Administrator • 2020-11-25 21:30:16
650 leva minimum wage from 2021, decided the government
Administrator • 2020-11-25 19:30:14