News tagged with "production"
- 25% growth in daily production of raw steel in China in FebruaryAdministrator • 2021-03-01 21:30:13China's major steel businesses reported average production growth of 24.38 per cent year-on-year in February, figures from the local National Iron and Steel Association show, Radio China reported.
- 1.5% decline in industrial production in NovemberAdministrator • 2021-01-08 23:30:03According to preliminary data in November 2020 the seasonally adjusted Industrial Production Index decreased by 1.5 per cent compared to October, NSI reports.
- Electricity production in Bulgaria dropped by 7.67% in 2020.Administrator • 2021-01-06 20:30:16Electricity production in Bulgaria dropped by 7.67 percent for the period 01.01.2020 - 31.12.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 31.12.2019. This shows the latest operational data of the Electricity System Operator (ESO) on the energy balance of the country for the specified period, which are published on the operator's website.
- Ukraine and Russia consider joint production of dronesAdministrator • 2020-12-18 20:30:15Ukrainian armed forces need Turkish drones and Kiev is ready for a joint production option with technology transfer, Ukrainian Defence Minister Andriy Taran said today in an interview with the DHA agency, TASS reported.
- Electricity production in Bulgaria fell by 8.35% for 2020Administrator • 2020-11-19 22:30:15Electricity production in Bulgaria decreased by 8.35 percent for the period 01.01.2020 - 15.11.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 15.11.2019. This shows the latest operational data of the Electricity System Operator (ESO) for the energy balance of the country for the period from 1 January 2020 to 15 November compared to the similar period of 2019, which are published on the operator's website.
- China's energy production and consumption are gradually increasingAdministrator • 2020-11-01 00:30:03China's energy production and consumption are gradually increasing. From January to September, electricity consumption in the country rose by 1.3 per cent year-on-year, and natural gas also saw sustained growth, Radio China reported.
- Electricity Production in Bulgaria Dropped by 8.29%Administrator • 2020-09-02 00:30:15Electricity production in Bulgaria dropped by 8.29 percent for the period 01.01.2020 - 30.08.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 30.08.2019. This shows the operating data of the Electricity System Operator /ESO/ for the country's energy balance for the period from 1 January to 30 August 2020 compared to the same period of 2019, which are published on the operator's website.
- Diesel production rises 31.1% in JuneAdministrator • 2020-08-29 04:30:06In June compared to May increased production of: solid fuels - by 6.7 per cent to 1309 000 tons; unleaded gasoline - by 19 per cent to 75 000 tons; diesel - by 31.1 per cent to 173 000 tons; electricity - by 15.1 per cent to 3149 GWh. Production of propane-butane mixtures and natural gas remains unchanged, the National Statistical Institute said.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15