News tagged with "production"
- Production prices fall for third consecutive monthAdministrator • 2020-05-29 20:30:17Total Producer Price Index in April 2020 fell by 2.5 per cent compared to the previous month, the National Statistical Institute reported. Decrease was recorded in the production and distribution of electricity and gas - by 3.9 percent, in the processing industry - by 2.2 percent, and in the extractive industry - by 1.1 percent.
- The crisis did not affect milk productionAdministrator • 2020-05-27 03:30:16Raw milk production has not been affected by the crisis posed by the coronavirus. This is what Eurostat data released on Monday shows. In March 2020, the first month of emergency security measures, milk produced in all Member States was 12.7 million tonnes - up 1.2% on an annual basis.
- Record decline in industrial production in Germany due to COVIDAdministrator • 2020-05-08 06:30:16German industrial production shrank at a record-strong rate in March, when Europe's largest economy was hit full force by the new coronavirus, DPA reported.
- Industrial production in the U.S. declined in AprilAdministrator • 2020-05-01 21:30:16Industrial production in the U.S. declined again in April, a victim of the economic downturn triggered by the coronavirus outbreak, the Associated Press reported.
- Industrial Production Slowed in the Euro Area in February, while Bulgaria Reports GrowthAdministrator • 2020-04-17 07:30:17Industrial production in the euro area fell in February, a month before the introduction of restrictive measures against the spread of coronavirus, according to Eurostat data published today, quoted by France Press.
- Decline in Electricity Production in Bulgaria by Over 8%Administrator • 2020-04-15 13:30:20Electricity production in Bulgaria decreased by 8.32 percent for the period 01.01.2020 - 12.04.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 12.04.2019. This is shown by the operational data of the Electricity System Operator /ESO/ on the country's energy balance for the time from 1 January to 12 April 2020 compared to the similar period of 2019 published on the operator's website.
- The government obliged the retail chains to offer Bulgarian productionAdministrator • 2020-04-14 02:30:05The aim is to enable the supply of local (regional) production
- U.S. industrial production slumped in March because of the virusAdministrator • 2020-04-02 01:30:19American industrial production declined in March because of the economic effects of the coronavirus, the Associated Press and BTA reported.
16 million children will fall into poverty by the end of the year
Administrator • 2020-05-30 10:30:06
They smeared: 32 billion euros for Greece from the EU, and for Italy and Spain 5 times more
Administrator • 2020-05-30 09:30:17
Minister Taneva: Inspections for Bulgarian goods in chains begin
Administrator • 2020-05-30 08:30:16