News tagged with "production"
- World's first inactivated vaccine plant against COVID-19 received approval for mass productionAdministrator • 2020-08-06 23:30:15A Chinese manufacturer has received approval for the mass production of a COVID-19 vaccine, Radio China reports.
- Production prices on an annual basis fall once againAdministrator • 2020-07-30 21:30:17In June 2020 production prices in Bulgaria increased compared to the previous month, but decreased year-on-year for the fourth consecutive month after they dropped for the first time since October 2016 in March, according to data from the National Statistical Institute, which are a prerequisite for deflation in the coming months.
- Here's how Bulgaria will gain from the withdrawal of production from AsiaAdministrator • 2020-07-14 07:30:06The Central and Eastern Europe Region (CEE) can attract new investment in the field of production after the global economy faces the need for serious changes in this sector in the context of the pandemic.
- In April production of LPG blends decreased by 37.5 per centAdministrator • 2020-06-30 05:30:16In April compared to March decreased production of: solid fuels - by 11.5 per cent to 1 793 thousand tonnes; LPG mixtures - by 37.5 per cent to 5 thousand tonnes; unleaded petrol - by 17.2 per cent to 106 thousand tonnes; diesel - by 10.4 per cent to 224 thousand tonnes; natural gas - by 20 per cent to 4 million m3; electricity - by 21.5 per cent to 3 066 GWh. This was reported by the National Statistical Institute.
- Toyota production decline by over 50%Administrator • 2020-06-30 04:30:06Japanese automaker Toyota (Toyota Motor) reported today that its worldwide production fell by 54.4 percent year-on-year to 365,909 cars because of the coronavirus pandemic, BNR quoted Kyodo agency as saying.
- Production prices fall for third consecutive monthAdministrator • 2020-05-29 20:30:17Total Producer Price Index in April 2020 fell by 2.5 per cent compared to the previous month, the National Statistical Institute reported. Decrease was recorded in the production and distribution of electricity and gas - by 3.9 percent, in the processing industry - by 2.2 percent, and in the extractive industry - by 1.1 percent.
- The crisis did not affect milk productionAdministrator • 2020-05-27 03:30:16Raw milk production has not been affected by the crisis posed by the coronavirus. This is what Eurostat data released on Monday shows. In March 2020, the first month of emergency security measures, milk produced in all Member States was 12.7 million tonnes - up 1.2% on an annual basis.
- Record decline in industrial production in Germany due to COVIDAdministrator • 2020-05-08 06:30:16German industrial production shrank at a record-strong rate in March, when Europe's largest economy was hit full force by the new coronavirus, DPA reported.
“Gradus”: The company has not maintained commercial relations with Pavel Stoimenov
Administrator • 2021-05-12 00:30:15
Electricity production rose 10.39% compared to 2020
Administrator • 2021-05-11 23:30:17
BACB with over 20% growth of assets and borrowed funds
Administrator • 2021-05-11 23:30:05