News tagged with "production"
- Industrial production in the U.S. declined in AprilAdministrator • 2020-05-01 21:30:16Industrial production in the U.S. declined again in April, a victim of the economic downturn triggered by the coronavirus outbreak, the Associated Press reported.
- Industrial Production Slowed in the Euro Area in February, while Bulgaria Reports GrowthAdministrator • 2020-04-17 07:30:17Industrial production in the euro area fell in February, a month before the introduction of restrictive measures against the spread of coronavirus, according to Eurostat data published today, quoted by France Press.
- Decline in Electricity Production in Bulgaria by Over 8%Administrator • 2020-04-15 13:30:20Electricity production in Bulgaria decreased by 8.32 percent for the period 01.01.2020 - 12.04.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 12.04.2019. This is shown by the operational data of the Electricity System Operator /ESO/ on the country's energy balance for the time from 1 January to 12 April 2020 compared to the similar period of 2019 published on the operator's website.
- The government obliged the retail chains to offer Bulgarian productionAdministrator • 2020-04-14 02:30:05The aim is to enable the supply of local (regional) production
- U.S. industrial production slumped in March because of the virusAdministrator • 2020-04-02 01:30:19American industrial production declined in March because of the economic effects of the coronavirus, the Associated Press and BTA reported.
- Solid fuel production declines by 33.5% in JanuaryAdministrator • 2020-04-01 11:30:17In January 2020 compared to the same month of the previous year the production of: LPG mixtures - by 11.1 percent; natural gas - by 100 percent. Decreases production of: solid fuels - by 33.5 per cent; unleaded petrol - by 6.3 per cent; diesel - by 9.1 per cent; electricity - by 13.3 per cent. This was reported by the National Statistical Institute.
- Chinese industry recovered 98.6% of productionAdministrator • 2020-03-31 08:30:04Industrial enterprises in China were able to resume production to an average of up to 98.6 percent, said Deputy Industry Minister Sin Gobin.
- Fendt stops production of tractorsAdministrator • 2020-03-28 13:30:04Fendt's production stalled after it was left without parts to build new tractors. The affected facilities, which will be closed over the next three weeks, include the important sites of Marktoberdorf (tractors) and Asbah-Boymenheim (cabins).
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03