News tagged with "revenues"
- Turkey with a big drop in the number of tourists and tourism revenuesAdministrator • 2021-04-30 19:30:03Turkey's tourism sector suffered a major hit in the first three months of 2021, when visitor numbers and revenues fell significantly, DPA quoted Turkey's Turkstat institute.
- BGN 43.7 million are the revenues in the municipal budget of the capital in MayAdministrator • 2020-06-04 23:30:07Revenues in the municipal budget in May are BGN 43.7 million, which is 4.7 million less than in the same month of 2019, the Municipal Revenue Directorate of Sofia Municipality said.
- Decrease revenues from accommodation in Dobrich RegionAdministrator • 2020-06-04 22:30:18The total number of the nights spent in all accommodation establishments in Dobrich Region registered in March 2020 was 7.1 thousand, or by 45.9% less compared to the same month of the previous year, according to the data of the Statistical Research Department — Dobrich.
- 57% of companies with a decline in revenuesAdministrator • 2020-05-27 19:30:0457.6% of companies in Bulgaria reported a decrease in revenues from sales of goods and services in April compared to March. For 32.1% of these, there was no change in revenue and only 9.2% reported an increase. This is stated by data from a special survey of NSI, conducted among 3770 companies.
- Turkey's tourism revenues are significantly reducedAdministrator • 2020-05-01 05:30:17Turkey's tourism revenues in the first quarter of 2020 fell 11.4 percent from the same period the previous year because of the coronavirus pandemic, the Anadolu Agency reported, citing data from the Turkish Statistical Institute.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03