News tagged with "sacheva"
- Sacheva: We have already returned to pre-crisis unemployment levelsAdministrator • 2021-04-29 23:30:16To date, we have already returned to pre-crisis unemployment levels. There are 201,686 unemployed as they were before the state of emergency. The unemployment rate is around 6.5 per cent, retired Minister of Labour and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva says on her Facebook account.
- Minister Sacheva presented opportunities for support after the new measures (Video)Administrator • 2021-03-18 22:30:03All measures that support people and businesses continue to work after the introduction of the new anti-epidemic restrictions. This was announced by Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva at a briefing in Dobrich.
- Sacheva announced more bonuses for pensioners and nibbled Radev for contacts with suspicious entitiesAdministrator • 2021-01-12 05:30:15Measures must not be dissolved before 31 January. This is what Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva said in a television interview.
- Denitsa Sacheva pointed out how much it will cost the state the extension of the lockdownAdministrator • 2020-12-22 06:30:03The extension of the partial lockdown in Bulgaria will cost an additional amount of BGN 250 million. This was stated by Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva on the occasion of the protests of the restaurant industry, quoted by Trud. In her words, the decision to extend the measures was difficult but necessary because of the recommendations of the specialists.
- Sacheva talked about a lot of money and announced that...Administrator • 2020-12-15 13:30:14More than £1.2 billion has been targeted to deal with the consequences of Covid-19. This was stated by Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva at the opening of a meeting of the Monitoring Committee of the Operational Programme “Human Resources Development”, where the progress and amendment of the programme were discussed.
- Minister Sacheva: There has been growth in registered unemployed in recent daysAdministrator • 2020-12-09 19:30:04In the last few days there has been an increase in registered unemployed. This was announced by the Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva in the “Face to Face” programme.
- Sacheva: Employers with closed businesses can combine all available measuresAdministrator • 2020-11-27 01:30:15Employers with closed businesses can combine all available measures - one can be given by the measure 60/40 and the others can be given 25 levs, for example. This is what the Minister of Labour and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva said in the studio of Nova Tv.
- Sacheva with hot news about children'sAdministrator • 2020-11-14 08:30:15The Ministry of Labour and Social Policy will propose changes by which the income criterion for the granting of targeted assistance for children up to 14 years will be increased from 610 levs to 915 levs (average monthly income per family member when applying for the assistance).
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15