News tagged with "sacheva"
- Sacheva announced more bonuses for pensioners and nibbled Radev for contacts with suspicious entitiesAdministrator • 2021-01-12 05:30:15Measures must not be dissolved before 31 January. This is what Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva said in a television interview.
- Denitsa Sacheva pointed out how much it will cost the state the extension of the lockdownAdministrator • 2020-12-22 06:30:03The extension of the partial lockdown in Bulgaria will cost an additional amount of BGN 250 million. This was stated by Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva on the occasion of the protests of the restaurant industry, quoted by Trud. In her words, the decision to extend the measures was difficult but necessary because of the recommendations of the specialists.
- Sacheva talked about a lot of money and announced that...Administrator • 2020-12-15 13:30:14More than £1.2 billion has been targeted to deal with the consequences of Covid-19. This was stated by Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva at the opening of a meeting of the Monitoring Committee of the Operational Programme “Human Resources Development”, where the progress and amendment of the programme were discussed.
- Minister Sacheva: There has been growth in registered unemployed in recent daysAdministrator • 2020-12-09 19:30:04In the last few days there has been an increase in registered unemployed. This was announced by the Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva in the “Face to Face” programme.
- Sacheva: Employers with closed businesses can combine all available measuresAdministrator • 2020-11-27 01:30:15Employers with closed businesses can combine all available measures - one can be given by the measure 60/40 and the others can be given 25 levs, for example. This is what the Minister of Labour and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva said in the studio of Nova Tv.
- Sacheva with hot news about children'sAdministrator • 2020-11-14 08:30:15The Ministry of Labour and Social Policy will propose changes by which the income criterion for the granting of targeted assistance for children up to 14 years will be increased from 610 levs to 915 levs (average monthly income per family member when applying for the assistance).
- Denitsa Sacheva announced what more measures are following because of K-19Administrator • 2020-11-10 04:30:03The regional approach to combating coronavius is extremely important. This was clear from the words of Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva. She assured that the government was not preparing a full closure at the national level.
- Sacheva: A balance must be found between economic and health measuresAdministrator • 2020-11-04 23:30:16The right balance must be found between economic and health measures. We need to find the right balance between not closing the economy entirely, but also respecting all the rules much more seriously, including this - all wearing masks, now in public places. And at the moment there are closed sectors, but the number of infected is increasing, and it is obvious that the disease is spreading diffusely. Cluster closures of certain sectors may not be a good strategy, other opportunities may be sought, Minister of Labour and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva told journalists, asked if there should be a new “tightening” of measures after cases of coronavirus are increased, transmits BTA.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15