News tagged with "sacheva"
- Denitsa Sacheva announced what more measures are following because of K-19Administrator • 2020-11-10 04:30:03The regional approach to combating coronavius is extremely important. This was clear from the words of Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva. She assured that the government was not preparing a full closure at the national level.
- Sacheva: A balance must be found between economic and health measuresAdministrator • 2020-11-04 23:30:16The right balance must be found between economic and health measures. We need to find the right balance between not closing the economy entirely, but also respecting all the rules much more seriously, including this - all wearing masks, now in public places. And at the moment there are closed sectors, but the number of infected is increasing, and it is obvious that the disease is spreading diffusely. Cluster closures of certain sectors may not be a good strategy, other opportunities may be sought, Minister of Labour and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva told journalists, asked if there should be a new “tightening” of measures after cases of coronavirus are increased, transmits BTA.
- Minister Sacheva rebuked all critics of the Recovery PlanAdministrator • 2020-11-04 08:30:04The public discussion of the National Recovery and Sustainability Plan will continue until 29 November. By the end of the year, the plan is due to be deposited in Brussels for coordination with the European Commission. The European Commission recommends that investments should be targeted in seven leading areas.
- Sacheva with important news about allowances and businessAdministrator • 2020-11-01 22:30:15Measures are written with reason, not on a knee. This is what Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva said on the air of BNT.
- Sacheva: We are considering new help for closed bars and training centresAdministrator • 2020-10-28 20:30:03Reducing the second pension by under 10%
- Sacheva brought clarity with the increase in pensions, children's and salaries of doctors on the first lineAdministrator • 2020-10-20 05:30:14The government is investing in the Bulgarian health system. This was announced by Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva.
- Sacheva with great news for over 2 million pensioners and people who will receive 120 levs.Administrator • 2020-10-17 20:30:03Over 2m pensioners will receive allowances by March. These 50 levs are for medicines or strengthening the health system. With these words began her participation in the programme “Offensive with Lyubo Ognyanov” on Channel 3, Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva.
- Sacheva heard Club “24 Hours” visionaries - pensions will be raised by the same percentageAdministrator • 2020-10-17 00:30:14Not to mix pensions with social benefits, advised Sacheva 9 former ministers
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15