News tagged with "sacheva"
- Denitsa Sacheva said what a catastrophe was prevented by GERBAdministrator • 2020-09-26 08:30:04Thanks to our policy of maintaining and securing employment, not only did we not allow unemployment to jump, but we did not allow a serious decline in income.
- Sacheva with breaking news on the 60/40 measureAdministrator • 2020-09-25 06:30:03The new 60/40 model will last until the end of the year, but probably in another format. This was stated by Minister of Labour and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva during her visit to an enterprise for the production of hotel and restaurant equipment in Dobrich, writes “Monitor”.
- Sacheva with very important news for the poorest and pensionersAdministrator • 2020-09-15 06:30:06The Social Minister will offer a one-person amount of the poverty line only in case of a decline in gross domestic product and only in special circumstances, in which our country is in the context of the Covid-crisis.
- Sacheva: There is a proposal that pension supplements should be by the end of the yearAdministrator • 2020-09-10 01:30:18Only about 20 per cent of seasonal workers have had the opportunity to work this summer. According to the latest data, about 30% of the registered unemployed are from the restaurant, hospitality and tourism sector. This is what Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva told BNT.
- Denitsa Sacheva with a key comment on pensionersAdministrator • 2020-07-28 01:30:18Since the beginning of the crisis, we have been working towards measures to take care of people. We are constantly improving economic measures. And today we did that. We will continue to discuss packages of measures in the coming days to apply until the end of the year.
- Sacheva: Dialogue on amendments to the Labour Code will continueAdministrator • 2020-06-30 03:30:16Minister of Labour and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva expects a decisive step to be made in terms of improving labour legislation.
- Sacheva: We expect 200,000 to keep their jobs through the 60/40 measureAdministrator • 2020-06-06 21:30:17“Since the start of the state of emergency, 90,000 people have been unemployed, while almost 57,000 have found a new one. Every day there are people who remain unemployed and accordingly find another. The good thing is that in the last two weeks there are more people who find jobs than those who lose theirs”. This is what the Minister of Labour and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva said in the program “Wake Up” on Nova TV.
- Sacheva with very important news about state aid because of K-19Administrator • 2020-06-04 13:30:18The 60/40 measure of June 15 will be with new requirements. The amendment of the measure envisages extending the scope of the group of persons who can benefit from the financial assistance.
The state will no longer pay insurances to callcenters
Administrator • 2021-03-05 21:30:05
Elon Musk lost $6.2bn a day
Administrator • 2021-03-05 20:30:14
Seychelles open its borders to all states from March 25
Administrator • 2021-03-05 19:30:16