News tagged with "sacheva"
- Sacheva: We expect 200,000 to keep their jobs through the 60/40 measureAdministrator • 2020-06-06 21:30:17“Since the start of the state of emergency, 90,000 people have been unemployed, while almost 57,000 have found a new one. Every day there are people who remain unemployed and accordingly find another. The good thing is that in the last two weeks there are more people who find jobs than those who lose theirs”. This is what the Minister of Labour and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva said in the program “Wake Up” on Nova TV.
- Sacheva with very important news about state aid because of K-19Administrator • 2020-06-04 13:30:18The 60/40 measure of June 15 will be with new requirements. The amendment of the measure envisages extending the scope of the group of persons who can benefit from the financial assistance.
- Sacheva: By the end of April 3204 people have declared that they will work abroadAdministrator • 2020-05-28 23:30:17From the beginning of the year until the end of April 2020, 3204 Bulgarian citizens have declared upon termination of their registration with the Labour Bureaux that they are leaving abroad for employment in the EU and EEA countries. This is stated in a written response by the Minister of Labour and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva to a question of the MP Georgi Gjokov.
- Minister Sacheva: 132,000 will keep their jobs because of 60/40 measureAdministrator • 2020-05-03 21:30:07“91 783 is the number of unemployed people since the start of the state of emergency. Around 20,000 entered the job during the state of emergency. 132,000 will keep their jobs thanks to the 60/40 measure. This was what Minister of Labour and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva told BNR.
- Sacheva with important news for all parents on childcare leaveAdministrator • 2020-05-01 18:30:17The state will help a larger number of parents who are on leave and watch their children apply for the help of BGN 375. This was what Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva told TV Europe.
- Sacheva: 30 thousand people keep their jobs so far thanks to 60/40Administrator • 2020-04-12 22:30:17After the crisis, we are ready to take over 40% of the minimum wage and the benefits of their employees for a month
- Minister Sacheva: A state of emergency should not act panicAdministrator • 2020-03-19 12:30:04The state is looking for ways to provide home food to socially weak children who are not currently in school. This was announced by the parliamentary tribune Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva.
- Minister Sacheva with very important news about money for night workAdministrator • 2020-03-10 17:30:19The Council of Ministers will submit a proposal to the National Council for Tripartite Cooperation that the extra pay for night work is 0.15% of the minimum wage, Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva told journalists, BTA reported.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15