News tagged with "sacheva"
- Sacheva: By the end of April 3204 people have declared that they will work abroadAdministrator • 2020-05-28 23:30:17From the beginning of the year until the end of April 2020, 3204 Bulgarian citizens have declared upon termination of their registration with the Labour Bureaux that they are leaving abroad for employment in the EU and EEA countries. This is stated in a written response by the Minister of Labour and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva to a question of the MP Georgi Gjokov.
- Minister Sacheva: 132,000 will keep their jobs because of 60/40 measureAdministrator • 2020-05-03 21:30:07“91 783 is the number of unemployed people since the start of the state of emergency. Around 20,000 entered the job during the state of emergency. 132,000 will keep their jobs thanks to the 60/40 measure. This was what Minister of Labour and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva told BNR.
- Sacheva with important news for all parents on childcare leaveAdministrator • 2020-05-01 18:30:17The state will help a larger number of parents who are on leave and watch their children apply for the help of BGN 375. This was what Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva told TV Europe.
- Sacheva: 30 thousand people keep their jobs so far thanks to 60/40Administrator • 2020-04-12 22:30:17After the crisis, we are ready to take over 40% of the minimum wage and the benefits of their employees for a month
- Minister Sacheva: A state of emergency should not act panicAdministrator • 2020-03-19 12:30:04The state is looking for ways to provide home food to socially weak children who are not currently in school. This was announced by the parliamentary tribune Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva.
- Minister Sacheva with very important news about money for night workAdministrator • 2020-03-10 17:30:19The Council of Ministers will submit a proposal to the National Council for Tripartite Cooperation that the extra pay for night work is 0.15% of the minimum wage, Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva told journalists, BTA reported.
- Sacheva: The Personal Assistance Act will not be repealedAdministrator • 2020-03-07 01:30:06The Personal Assistance Act will not be repealed. This is what Minister of Labour and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva told BBC in connection with yesterday's protest of mothers of children with disabilities.
The state will no longer pay insurances to callcenters
Administrator • 2021-03-05 21:30:05
Elon Musk lost $6.2bn a day
Administrator • 2021-03-05 20:30:14
Seychelles open its borders to all states from March 25
Administrator • 2021-03-05 19:30:16