News tagged with "season"
- Nikolova: We will not talk about a strong winter season, but we will talk about seasonAdministrator • 2020-11-08 20:30:14We will not talk about a strong winter season, but we will talk about a season. We will do our best for our compatriots, as well as tourists from neighbouring countries, to have the opportunity to use the power of our mountains and our wonderful resorts. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova in the programme “Sunday 150” on BNR.
- Will COVID-19 ruin the winter tourist season in our country?Administrator • 2020-10-11 20:30:15COVID-19 has caused huge damage to summer tourism around the world. The expectations for winter expressed during the week and by the members of the Operations Staff are also that there is no winter season in our country. Despite the fewer holidaymakers, hoteliers do not give up and take all necessary safety measures, Nova TV reports.
- Alibegov: The establishments invested between 3000 and 8000 leva in their sites because of the pandemic, we are ready for the winter seasonAdministrator • 2020-10-10 07:30:03“The establishments invested between 3000 and 8000 leva in their sites because of the pandemic. They put in equipment, disinfection and restraint.
- 80% losses for Bulgarian tourism in the summer seasonAdministrator • 2020-09-22 20:30:15Bulgarian tourism will make no less than 80% losses for the summer season this year compared to the previous two years. This was announced to BHP Polina Karastoyanova, Executive Director of the National Tourism Board.
- Hoteliers at sea with grim reckoning of 2020 seasonAdministrator • 2020-09-16 03:30:22The last charter flight is planned for October 10 on the Southern Black Sea coast. For August the charter flights are 78 percent less than last year, reported in the Regional Tourist Chamber in Burgas.
- The season is coming to an end, tourists do not! In Bulgaria began to come... VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-09-09 09:30:06While on the Northern Black Sea coast they started to close hotels because of the lack of tourists, in the south they are thinking about extending the tourist season. A week after the opening of the market and the abolition of the mandatory 14-day quarantine, Bulgaria accepted the first 200 tourists from Belarus, Nova TV informed.
- Montenegro hopes Russians will save its tourist seasonAdministrator • 2020-08-10 20:30:04Beaches along the Montenegrin coast of the Adriatic Sea, usually overcrowded with tourists in August, remained nearly empty over the past week, showing how severe the coronavirus effects are on the country's economy, Reuters reported.
- Bansko opened the summer seasonAdministrator • 2020-07-01 19:30:15The largest mountain resort in Bulgaria — Bansko officially opened the summer season 2020. The beginning of Bunderishka Polyana was given by the mayor of the city Ivan Kadev, and the Bulgarian Alpine skiing nationals Albert Popov, Kamen Zlatkov, Georgi Ergin and Kostadin Kaferinov arrived for the event.
Record! The Cabinet “Borisov 3" allocated nearly 10 billion leva for agriculture!
Administrator • 2020-12-02 09:30:14
Extraordinary news from the EC for a Bulgarian scheme for 15 million euros
Administrator • 2020-12-02 07:30:15
Economic analyst explained what measures we need because of K-19
Administrator • 2020-12-02 05:30:15