News tagged with "sector"
- Mariyana Nikolova: 6.7% is unemployment in tourism sectorAdministrator • 2021-01-19 02:30:16Minister Mariyana Nikolova assured that she is constantly in communication with the restaurant industry. Tomorrow there is an official meeting with representatives of the Association of Restaurateurs.
- The grey sector shrink by 21%, damage is £10bnAdministrator • 2020-12-17 05:30:16From next year will report the Employment in the Light Index
- Beijing to push the opening up of service sector and digital economyAdministrator • 2020-11-05 02:30:03Beijing plans to build a comprehensive demonstration zone in tune with China's initiative to drive innovation based development and further opening up the service sector and the digital economy.
- Foreign investment in China's electric car sector increasesAdministrator • 2020-06-23 00:30:17At least three foreign automakers have announced their plan to invest in China's automotive manufacturing sector with new energy sources, confirming their confidence in the Chinese market and ambition to explore the fast-growing sector, Radio China reported.
- Minister Taneva: We give 16 million to the fishing sectorAdministrator • 2020-05-15 15:30:06We give 16 million BGN to support the Fisheries and Aquaculture Sector. This was said at a briefing in the Council of Ministers of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Desislava Taneva, reports “Focus”.
- China's services sector shrinks and in April amid record cutsAdministrator • 2020-05-08 07:30:17Chinese services sector companies reported a squeeze on the sector in April, when employee layoffs hit a record and export orders collapsed after signals of improvement in March. This points to a survey by the private group Caixin/Markit (Caixin/Markit), quoted by Reuters and BTA.
- China's courier services sector handles 200 million shipments per dayAdministrator • 2020-04-27 01:30:16China's courier sector currently handles more than 200 million shipments every day, approaching the pre-epidemic level of COVID-19, a State Government official told the Post Office on Saturday.
- Angelkova: Tourism is the most affected sector since the pandemicAdministrator • 2020-04-25 09:30:05“It is not true that I work against the industry and organizations, I understand the tension. The sector is one of the most affected at the moment. The condition is very severe, he was the first affected and literally currently not functioning. These two associations form part of the country's tour operators. The sector covers not only them, but also restaurateurs, hoteliers and others,” Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova told Nova TV.
First increase in imports by year
Administrator • 2021-04-15 00:30:15
For 39 leva per megawatt-hour natural gas is sold with a day of delivery for today
Administrator • 2021-04-15 00:30:03
KBC Group opens Center for Digital Technologies in Varna
Administrator • 2021-04-14 23:30:16