News tagged with "serbia"
- Serbia with the largest gold reserve in the Western BalkansAdministrator • 2021-04-11 18:30:13Serbia is actively buying gold, preparing for financial shocks caused by the crown crisis, while some of its Western Balkan neighbours have been giving their gold in a credit pledge, while others have no gold reserve for 20 years, writes the Serbian newspaper. “Blitz.”
- New charges for motorways in SerbiaAdministrator • 2021-02-25 18:30:14Serbia is updating passage charges on the republican road network. The new prices enter into force on 25 February 2021, reported by the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, quoted by Nova TV.
- Vucic launches Balkan Stream in SerbiaAdministrator • 2021-01-02 03:30:03This morning, Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic officially launched the operation of the Balkan Stream gas pipeline - a continuation of Turkish Stream, in Serbia and the country began to enter natural gas from Russia.
- Official: Gazprom already delivers gas to Serbia on new route through BulgariaAdministrator • 2021-01-02 02:30:17Russia's Gazprom Holding started supplying natural gas to Serbia as well as Bosnia and Herzegovina via a new route through Turkey and Bulgaria, the Russian company said in a statement, BTA reported.
- Vucic: Serbia's Balkan Stream Filled with GasAdministrator • 2020-12-25 18:30:14The Balkan Stream pipeline in Serbia (the continuation of Turkish Stream) is filled with gas, and its official commissioning will take place on 30 December. This was announced today to journalists Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic, quoted by TASS agency.
- Vucic announced when Russian gas comes to Serbia via BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-12-17 10:30:16Russian gas will reach Serbia via the Turkish Stream pipeline on December 29 or 30, the president of our western neighbour, Aleksandar Vucic, announced during a joint press conference with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov in Belgrade yesterday.
- Serbia has largest gold reserve in Western BalkansAdministrator • 2020-10-14 20:30:05Serbia has the largest gold reserve of 32 tonnes from countries in the Western Balkans, according to data from the central bank and the World Gold Council, Tanjug reported.
- Chinese company to build new highway in SerbiaAdministrator • 2020-10-08 02:30:16Serbia's government and the China Road and Bridge Construction Corporation (CRBC) signed a trade agreement Tuesday to design and build a new highway in the northern Balkan country, the so-called Frushka Gora Corridor, Radio China reports.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15