News tagged with "sofia"
- Sofia in fifth place at low power pricesAdministrator • 2021-05-06 18:30:15Sofia ranked fifth among the lowest household electricity prices for April in Europe. This shows a study by VaaSeett, Energie-Control Austria and Hungary's Energy and Utilities Regulatory Authority.
- 90 177 cars returned to Sofia, waiting for another 407,393 on 9 MayAdministrator • 2021-05-05 21:30:0590,177 cars returned to Sofia on May 4th, when the last day off was around the Easter holidays, 407,393 more cars are expected to return by 9 May. This is evident from the announcement of the Road Infrastructure Agency (API).
- Organisation for passengers was established during the modernization of the railway hub SofiaAdministrator • 2021-04-28 20:30:05An organization for servicing passengers was established in connection with the implementation of the project for development of railway hub Sofia, in the section Sofia-Voluyak. This was stated by the Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications Rosen Zhelyazkov at the opening of a press conference of the heads of National Company “Railway Infrastructure” and Bulgarian State Railways regarding the coordinated actions for implementation of the reconstruction and to ensure the comfort of travelers. The announcement is from the press office of MTITC.
- Pargov: No privatization of Toplofikatsiya SofiaAdministrator • 2021-04-22 19:30:15There should be a monitoring committee that is in close contact with the consultant in order to be able to monitor his work and for his every action, the leader of the BSP - Sofia is categorical
- Sofia, Plovdiv and Varna will attract investors togetherAdministrator • 2021-04-08 20:30:14The three largest cities in Bulgaria - Sofia, Plovdiv and Varna join forces to attract investors. The Sofia Municipal Council approved today the proposal of the Deputy Chairman of the GERB-SDS Group Nikolay Stoynev to sign memoranda with the Plovdiv and Varna municipalities for exchange of experience and joint initiatives for the promotion of the business environment.
- Borisov: For the next New Year we will have a highway from Sofia to BelgradeAdministrator • 2021-01-02 21:30:03Prime Minister Boyko Borisov held a telephone conversation with Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic. The two leaders congratulated each other on the occasion of the new 2021 and expressed confidence that excellent friendly and good neighbourly relations will continue to develop actively in all areas of mutual interest. The discussion focused on infrastructure and energy cooperation, which is crucial not only for Bulgaria and Serbia, but also for the region and Europe. This was reported by the press service of the ICJ.
- Tesla for drivers in SofiaAdministrator • 2020-12-01 06:30:14Increase in the price of parking zones has not been discussed, this is not on the agenda, Deputy Mayor of Transport Kristian Krastev said in a television interview.
- The CPC allowed “Sof Connect” to be a concessionaire at Sofia Airport for 35 years.Administrator • 2020-11-28 02:30:04This is the last regulatory condition for the concession
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15