News tagged with "state"
- Tour operators: We are in lockdown now, but we have not yet seen a lev from the stateAdministrator • 2020-11-25 01:30:15Our industry has practically been in lockdown since spring and I don't see much difference if restrictive measures are introduced on Friday banning excursions inside and out of the country. The bad thing is that none of our colleagues have yet seen a single lev of state support — the ten million levs redirected from operational programmes have already been travelling to the companies for two months and still cannot reach it. This was stated in front of “24 Hours” Dimitar Popov, Chairman of the Association of Tour Operators and Travel Agencies in Bulgaria.
- Tour operators can now apply for state aid of 35 eurosAdministrator • 2020-07-30 20:30:17Tour operators can now apply for the state aid of 35 euros. All necessary documents, as well as guidelines for submitting applications are uploaded to the official website of the Ministry of Tourism. This was announced by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova in Sunny Beach.
- Petkova instructed the TPP “Maritsa East 2" to produce 8.4% of the electricity needed by the stateAdministrator • 2020-06-30 20:30:17The Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova issued an order assigning the Maritza East 2 TPP an annual quota for electricity generation of 2.6 megawatts, which is 8.4% of the total electricity production. This was announced to the energy committee in parliament. Her order is based on the Energy Act, which allows the minister to commission up to 15% of the total amount of electricity produced.
- This news about salaries and bonuses scampered state officialsAdministrator • 2020-06-16 06:30:18Employees in the state administration will receive in June for the third consecutive month only their basic remuneration, which is written in their employment contracts.
- GERB offers state online casinos, the Gambling Commission becomes agency to the ICCAdministrator • 2020-06-05 23:30:08The majority can support a proposal by Valery Simeonov, who, in turn, made a list of resorts in which there would be game games for the State to have the right to obtain a license for the organization of online games in a casino. The right to organize games in casinos to have only limited liability companies and stock companies with named shares. The lotto can organize any lottery games, and the sports minister to offer the cabinet a way of distributing revenues.This is what they propose in draft amendments to the gambling law 21 deputies from GERB, including the head of the parliamentary group Daniela Daritkova, the budget committee Menda Stoyanova, the importer of the project for reduced VAT in tourism Krasimir Tsipov, Aleksandar Nenkov.The project was submitted on Friday in the parliamentary office — a day after Valeri Simeonov from the NFSB deposited his own.
- And the BSP agree on the state gas stations, but...Administrator • 2020-06-05 07:30:20“We are essentially supportive of having state-owned companies. The big doubt is how it will be organised, the public resource how it will be spent. I will personally support having such a company, but I will want great transparency.”
- Donchev for state gas stations: The consumer always wins in more competitionAdministrator • 2020-06-02 21:30:05According to the Constitutions, all forms of ownership are equal. The state has no special rights to another company. The most important thing in this proposal is the creation of sufficient tax warehouses. For me, there is even an argument for state gas stations to be in such areas where there are not many similar services. This is what Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev told BNT about the country's entry into the fuel market.
- The state will give 610 BGN per boss if he employs unemployedAdministrator • 2020-06-02 03:30:18The state will pay the minimum wage - BGN 610, to an employer who employs an unemployed employee and will also take the insurance for this amount. They will be able to take advantage of it for up to three months.
Extraordinary news from the EC for a Bulgarian scheme for 15 million euros
Administrator • 2020-12-02 07:30:15
Economic analyst explained what measures we need because of K-19
Administrator • 2020-12-02 05:30:15
For 4 hours today there may be difficulties in selling e-vignettes
Administrator • 2020-12-02 01:30:15