News tagged with "state"
- Donchev for state gas stations: The consumer always wins in more competitionAdministrator • 2020-06-02 21:30:05According to the Constitutions, all forms of ownership are equal. The state has no special rights to another company. The most important thing in this proposal is the creation of sufficient tax warehouses. For me, there is even an argument for state gas stations to be in such areas where there are not many similar services. This is what Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev told BNT about the country's entry into the fuel market.
- The state will give 610 BGN per boss if he employs unemployedAdministrator • 2020-06-02 03:30:18The state will pay the minimum wage - BGN 610, to an employer who employs an unemployed employee and will also take the insurance for this amount. They will be able to take advantage of it for up to three months.
- Emil Karanikolov: State gas stations will give a picture of real fuel pricesAdministrator • 2020-05-29 05:30:16This is another step that the state makes, Let those who comment read the draft law. This was what Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov told BBC about the country's entry into the fuel market.
- Lufthansa is about to receive state aid of 9 billion eurosAdministrator • 2020-05-21 22:30:18Air-carrier Lufthansa (Deutsche Lufthansa) confirmed on Thursday that it is in advanced talks with Germany's state-aid stabilisation fund of up to €9 billion as it tries to boost its finances amid a coronavirus pandemic, BNR reports.
- The state paid BGN 302.65 per worker under the scheme 60/40Administrator • 2020-05-20 02:30:16BGN 302.65 is the average compensation paid by the state to the companies under the 60/40 scheme. This is clear from the written response of Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva to BSP MP Georgi Gjokov.
- Minister of Economy with details of state gas stationsAdministrator • 2020-05-18 05:30:06At the moment, this draft law on state gas stations is being prepared, the purpose of which is to regulate certain things in terms of quantities and reserves.
- Prof. Tassev pointed to a big plus in the creation of state gas stations VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-05-18 01:30:04The proposal to create a state-owned enterprise “State Oil Company” would lead to more transparency and the benefits would be more. This opinion was expressed by the energy expert Prof. Atanas Tassev in “Nova's Sunday”.
- Mareshki stood firmly behind the idea of state gas stationsAdministrator • 2020-05-17 22:30:17I support the government's idea of creating state-owned oil digs and gas station chains, but I am afraid of getting Bulgarian. This was stated in “120 minutes” on bTV the leader of WILL and businessman in the field of fuel and medicines — Veselin Mareshki.
Sacheva with very important news about state aid because of K-19
Administrator • 2020-06-04 13:30:18
Let's get ready for German tourists, here's when they come to our place
Administrator • 2020-06-04 12:30:16
Italy's flight restrictions fall
Administrator • 2020-06-04 11:30:17