News tagged with "state"
- Emil Karanikolov: State gas stations will give a picture of real fuel pricesAdministrator • 2020-05-29 05:30:16This is another step that the state makes, Let those who comment read the draft law. This was what Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov told BBC about the country's entry into the fuel market.
- Lufthansa is about to receive state aid of 9 billion eurosAdministrator • 2020-05-21 22:30:18Air-carrier Lufthansa (Deutsche Lufthansa) confirmed on Thursday that it is in advanced talks with Germany's state-aid stabilisation fund of up to €9 billion as it tries to boost its finances amid a coronavirus pandemic, BNR reports.
- The state paid BGN 302.65 per worker under the scheme 60/40Administrator • 2020-05-20 02:30:16BGN 302.65 is the average compensation paid by the state to the companies under the 60/40 scheme. This is clear from the written response of Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva to BSP MP Georgi Gjokov.
- Minister of Economy with details of state gas stationsAdministrator • 2020-05-18 05:30:06At the moment, this draft law on state gas stations is being prepared, the purpose of which is to regulate certain things in terms of quantities and reserves.
- Prof. Tassev pointed to a big plus in the creation of state gas stations VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-05-18 01:30:04The proposal to create a state-owned enterprise “State Oil Company” would lead to more transparency and the benefits would be more. This opinion was expressed by the energy expert Prof. Atanas Tassev in “Nova's Sunday”.
- Mareshki stood firmly behind the idea of state gas stationsAdministrator • 2020-05-17 22:30:17I support the government's idea of creating state-owned oil digs and gas station chains, but I am afraid of getting Bulgarian. This was stated in “120 minutes” on bTV the leader of WILL and businessman in the field of fuel and medicines — Veselin Mareshki.
- Important! They create state gas stations in our country that will bring down fuel pricesAdministrator • 2020-05-16 11:30:16The Ministry of Finance proposes the creation of a state-owned enterprise “State Oil Company” to the Minister of Economy, which will perform all the functions of the state reserve for storage and renewal of the reserves of petroleum energy products, but also to sell fuels to citizens, reported by the MoF.
- Tomislav Donchev on state gas stations: There will be another player on the marketAdministrator • 2020-05-16 09:30:06This is announced as of today the experts from min of economics and finance gathered to discuss it. There is a public interest in fuel quality, and we need to implement a European directive. This was stated by Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov on the occasion of the establishment of state gas stations.
For 14 days more people find jobs than they lose
Administrator • 2020-05-30 18:30:15
16 million children will fall into poverty by the end of the year
Administrator • 2020-05-30 10:30:06
They smeared: 32 billion euros for Greece from the EU, and for Italy and Spain 5 times more
Administrator • 2020-05-30 09:30:17