News tagged with "state"
- State creates gas station chain, converts oil reserve into firmAdministrator • 2020-05-15 23:30:16The state will create a chain of gas stations that will work towards the new state-owned firm, State Oil Company. It, in turn, will replace the current state oil reserve.
- Georgia State Opens Restaurants and CinemasAdministrator • 2020-04-28 09:30:05The US state of Georgia continues to soften the measures introduced against the distribution of Covid-19, and from today cinemas and restaurants will be able to meet customers again, the Associated Press reported.
- Transport minister said should the state of emergency be extendedAdministrator • 2020-04-27 03:30:16The striving is to return to normalcy every day, with the clear awareness that the pandemic has not gone away. I think the state of emergency could be lifted on May 14. My opinion is that it should not be earlier, Transport Minister Rosen Zhelyazkov told Nova TV.
- Japan declares a state of emergencyAdministrator • 2020-04-17 18:30:17Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe declared a state of emergency over the coronavirus for the entire territory of the country. This is what international media reported.
- Decided: The state will now be able to pay benefits under the measure 60/40Administrator • 2020-04-16 22:30:04The government has adopted changes to the decree on the payment of compensation to employers in order to preserve the employment of employees during the state of emergency. This was reported by the government information service.
- PM announces economic measures to survive the state of emergency VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-03-25 12:30:17When it comes time to pay into the budget, we pay for 360 hospitals. And for a doctor to say that the capacity of a hospital is exhausted is frivolous. This was stated at a briefing in the Council of Ministers, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, presenting the economic measures of the state that will act under the state of emergency.
16 million children will fall into poverty by the end of the year
Administrator • 2020-05-30 10:30:06
They smeared: 32 billion euros for Greece from the EU, and for Italy and Spain 5 times more
Administrator • 2020-05-30 09:30:17
Minister Taneva: Inspections for Bulgarian goods in chains begin
Administrator • 2020-05-30 08:30:16