News tagged with "stream"
- Russia: Borisov keeps Balkan Stream under personal control, regularly inspectsAdministrator • 2020-07-23 19:30:16Bulgarian authorities have assured Russia that the Balkan Stream pipeline, the continuation of the Russian-Turkish Turkish Stream, will be completed, as agreed, by January 1st next year. This was stated in an interview with Sputnik Yuri Pillipson, director of governance at the Russian Foreign Ministry, quoted by BGNES.
- Energy Expert: US Attack Not on Balkan StreamAdministrator • 2020-07-17 22:30:05What we are witnessing right now is the alignment of a special law to counter states, individuals, governments and companies that conduct a policy that is contrary to the interests of America. This was said in the morning block of BNT the energy expert Prof. Atanas Tassev.
- EC rejects US sanctions threats against Nord Stream 2 and Turkish StreamAdministrator • 2020-07-17 07:30:04The European Union is against the imposition of sanctions on any European company that operates according to the laws.
- Pompeo: Sanctioning Nord Stream 2" and “Turkish Stream”Administrator • 2020-07-15 19:30:18US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo vowed to impose sanctions on the Russian gas project to Germany Nord Stream 2. He revealed new guidelines to impose sanctions on those involved in the project, AFP informed.
- Nord Stream 2": US sanctions block €700m investmentAdministrator • 2020-07-02 03:30:04Nord Stream 2 AG, which is in charge of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline project, said Wednesday that additional sanctions the US could impose on the project would likely block approximately 700 million euros worth of investments, BNR reports.
- Borisov released VIDEO for “Balkan Stream”Administrator • 2020-06-02 07:30:18Shortly before welcoming President of Serbia Aleksandar Vucic, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov posted a video about Balkan Stream on his personal Facebook page. Together with her guest, the Prime Minister is due to inspect the building of the relationship today.
- Gazprom suspends Blue Stream and Turkish Stream for preventionAdministrator • 2020-05-07 21:30:17Gazprom plans to halt gas supplies to Turkey through the Blue Stream pipeline from 13 May to 19 May, due to preventive activities, TASS reported.
- The piping ship for “Nord Stream-2" reached the Baltic Sea (Photos)Administrator • 2020-05-03 18:30:15The special pipe-laying ship Akademik Cherskiy, which could be used by Russia to complete construction of the Nord Stream-2 gas pipeline to Germany, has arrived in the Baltic Sea, eyewitnesses told Reuters today.
First increase in imports by year
Administrator • 2021-04-15 00:30:15
For 39 leva per megawatt-hour natural gas is sold with a day of delivery for today
Administrator • 2021-04-15 00:30:03
KBC Group opens Center for Digital Technologies in Varna
Administrator • 2021-04-14 23:30:16