News tagged with "tests"
- Great news for employers and COVID-19 testsAdministrator • 2020-12-13 22:30:14The cost of a coronavirus test to employees the NRA would recognize firms as an expense. Employers accept as a relief the revenue agency's decision to deduct as an expense the funds invested in the Covid-19 tests.
- NRA to recognise PCR tests for firms expenseAdministrator • 2020-12-07 23:30:14Employers take as a relief the NRA's decision to deduct as an expense the funds invested in COVID-19 tests. Thus, firms now have more incentive to screen their employees about the presence of coronavirus, the National Revenue Agency commented.
- A1 donates 1000 fast antigen tests to St. Catherine UMHATAdministrator • 2020-11-24 20:30:16A new donation announced today A1, with the beneficiary this time being the Sofia Hospital “St. Ekaterina.” The treatment facility will receive 1,000 quick tests to diagnose COVID-19. The tests are of the 'rapid combined antigen test' type, including sampling swabs.
- PBOC: Chinese digital currency tests continueAdministrator • 2020-04-21 03:30:18China's digital currency testing is ongoing, but it will not yet be officially rolled out, according to the central bank. Close to the process say the currency's launch will be limited to a small number of banks and end users while technologically ensuring its more mainstream use, Radio China reported.
- MS decided: We buy 30,000 tests for COVID-19, we take respirators from ChinaAdministrator • 2020-04-12 00:30:05The Department of Health (MZ) and OSANG Healthcare Co., Ltd will contract to supply 30,000 tests for COVID-19 worth $303,000. That's what the government decided at its emergency meeting today.
- Fibank donates 1,000 tests for free research to COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-28 11:30:16Fibank (First Investment Bank) will join the donor campaign to combat the spread of coronavirus COVID-19. Thanks to the donation made by the bank, a total of 1000 people will be given the opportunity to be tested for the virus free of charge. The tests will be intended for the examination of citizens directed by their GP. The total number of tests for COVID-19 will be distributed between four medical institutions and laboratories: medical centresFiHealthcare and Neoclinic, laboratories Bodimed and Ramus. Donation covers the expenses for the purchase of the tests, and for conducting them at home or clinical settings.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15