News tagged with "their"
- Nearly 60% of hotels report a fall in their earnings for OctoberAdministrator • 2020-11-24 22:30:04In October, 59.9 per cent of property managers reported a decrease in their business revenues compared to the previous month, while 33.8 per cent said there was no change. The data are from the last monthly survey of NSI.
- Unemployed with the right to monetary compensation can start their own businessAdministrator • 2020-08-10 20:30:17Unemployed with the right to cash compensation can start their own business for the production of goods and/or services thanks to an encouragement measure of the Employment Agency. For this purpose, the people who want to present a business project at the labour office, where they are registered, inform the MLSP.
- More than 50 Bulgarian producers of non-food products offer their products in Kaufland BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-08-03 21:30:06Some of them export their products to the company's hypermarkets in foreign markets, in which the chain is present
- Here's what condition the unemployed will keep their social benefitsAdministrator • 2020-06-04 15:30:17Unemployed who enter into an employment contract for short-term seasonal agricultural work under the amendments to the Health Act entered into force as of May 14, will retain their right to monthly social benefits.
- With the new Smart and i-Traffic plans from VIVACOM users choose their content in TV GOAdministrator • 2020-06-02 23:30:05Updated mobile plans from VIVACOM - Smart and I-traffic now come with a monthly budget of up to BGN 30 so users can choose their TV content in TV GO.
- Will the emergency doctors get their bonuses because of COVID-19?Administrator • 2020-05-23 08:30:15Regional Health Inspections (RHI) employees, the Emergency Medical Center and the National Center for Communicable and Parasitic Diseases will receive additional quarterly bonuses for their frontline work during the COVID-19 outbreak, the Standard reported.
- Varna malls forgiven two-month rent of all their shopsAdministrator • 2020-05-19 03:30:16Two Varna mall simplified the rent of all their tenants for a period of two months when they were closed, “24 Hours” learned.
- China will not restrict exports of medical goods and strengthen their qualityAdministrator • 2020-04-18 02:30:17China will not limit exports of medical goods needed in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic, a government spokesman said today, regarding the emerging tensions over the deficit of masks and respirators, the Associated Press reported.
Bansko launches the lifts 1 BGN for the children
Administrator • 2021-01-16 23:30:04
Expert with incredible news about the cost of insurance “Civil Liability”
Administrator • 2021-01-16 21:30:15
Only 12,200 shot boars, 60% less
Administrator • 2021-01-16 20:30:04