News tagged with "their"
- With the new Smart and i-Traffic plans from VIVACOM users choose their content in TV GOAdministrator • 2020-06-02 23:30:05Updated mobile plans from VIVACOM - Smart and I-traffic now come with a monthly budget of up to BGN 30 so users can choose their TV content in TV GO.
- Will the emergency doctors get their bonuses because of COVID-19?Administrator • 2020-05-23 08:30:15Regional Health Inspections (RHI) employees, the Emergency Medical Center and the National Center for Communicable and Parasitic Diseases will receive additional quarterly bonuses for their frontline work during the COVID-19 outbreak, the Standard reported.
- Varna malls forgiven two-month rent of all their shopsAdministrator • 2020-05-19 03:30:16Two Varna mall simplified the rent of all their tenants for a period of two months when they were closed, “24 Hours” learned.
- China will not restrict exports of medical goods and strengthen their qualityAdministrator • 2020-04-18 02:30:17China will not limit exports of medical goods needed in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic, a government spokesman said today, regarding the emerging tensions over the deficit of masks and respirators, the Associated Press reported.
- Sacheva: 30 thousand people keep their jobs so far thanks to 60/40Administrator • 2020-04-12 22:30:17After the crisis, we are ready to take over 40% of the minimum wage and the benefits of their employees for a month
- Raiffeisenbank supports its clients in the time of a pandemic with the opportunity to renegotiate their loansAdministrator • 2020-04-11 22:30:17Customers can benefit from a grace period during which they do not pay the principal and interest, or only the principal of the loan, for a period of 6 months. The outstanding amounts for this period are paid in parts after the expiration of the deferral, with the term of the loan increasing with the period of deferral.
- Retail chains offer car parks to native farmers to sell their produceAdministrator • 2020-04-09 00:30:07The retail chains offer to separate farmers' markets with Bulgarian manufacturers in their parking lots. Around this proposal united the Association for Modern Trade and the representatives of the retail chains. This happened during a videoconference call with the Minister of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Desislava Taneva, initiated by the Association for Modern Trade, the press center of the agriministry announced.
- Over 200,000 filed their annual tax returnsAdministrator • 2020-04-08 13:30:16Income of individuals is announced by the end of April
EWRC cooks a large choker for Bulgarians in the middle of summer
Administrator • 2020-06-04 14:30:15
Sacheva with very important news about state aid because of K-19
Administrator • 2020-06-04 13:30:18
Let's get ready for German tourists, here's when they come to our place
Administrator • 2020-06-04 12:30:16