News tagged with "tourism"
- Restaurateurs repent for caretaker minister of tourismAdministrator • 2021-05-08 18:30:13The Association of Restaurants in Bulgaria /SZB/ and the Bulgarian Association of Restaurants /BAZ/ strongly object to the proposal of the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association (BHRA/ its chairman, Georgi Shterev, to be appointed as official minister of tourism, said the two organizations.
- Turkey with a big drop in the number of tourists and tourism revenuesAdministrator • 2021-04-30 19:30:03Turkey's tourism sector suffered a major hit in the first three months of 2021, when visitor numbers and revenues fell significantly, DPA quoted Turkey's Turkstat institute.
- Experts: Greek tourism will recover in 2-3 yearsAdministrator • 2021-04-20 23:30:14Greece's tourism industry will take at least two or three years to recover from the COVID-19 crisis, sector officials say, quoted by the e-edition of the Athens daily Kathimerini.
- Cyprus, Malta, Greece to develop single-use plastic-free tourismAdministrator • 2021-04-10 19:30:15Cyprus, Malta and Greece are teaming up for the development of a plastic-free tourism industry. The SupMed project has a total budget of nearly €1.3 million and runs until June 2023.
- Ministry of Tourism with distinction from the Moscow ExhibitionAdministrator • 2021-04-05 21:30:04Special Diploma for Multiannual Friendship and Mutually Beneficent Cooperation received the Ministry of Tourism from the XVI International Tourist Exhibition INTOURMARKET 2021 in Moscow, announced by the Bulgarian Department.
- Ministry of Tourism Order: At least 4.5m distance between beach umbrellasAdministrator • 2021-03-15 20:30:15By order of Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova introduced uniform rules for anti-epidemic and sanitary measures in tourist sites on the occasion of the upcoming summer season 2021. The aim is for all tourist places to introduce the same practices to ensure the health and safety of tourists and Bulgaria to protect its status as a healthy and secure destination.
- Minister Nikolova: Germany is in the top 3 markets for incoming tourism in BulgariaAdministrator • 2021-03-15 19:30:15The German-Bulgarian Chamber of Industry and Commerce will be our partner and ambassador in terms of information exchange related to the security of the citizens of Germany traveling to our country for tourism purposes. This became clear today during a meeting of Deputy Prime Minister Mariyana Nikolova with Dr. Mitko Vasilev, Governor of the German-Bulgarian Chamber of Industry and Commerce. Our overall goal is that the information arrives on time and correctly to the institutions in Germany - the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Robert Koch Institute, responsible for publishing information related to COVID-19 when travelling German citizens abroad in the coming months, reported by press center of the Ministry of Tourism.
- Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism DestinationAdministrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova spoke with H. E. Christophe Eichhorn, Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to Bulgaria, announced the press center of the Ministry of Tourism.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03