News tagged with "tourism"
- Here is Borisov's order to help tourismAdministrator • 2020-08-04 05:30:17BGN 10 million from Operational Programme “Innovation and Competitiveness” will be redirected to support the tourism sector because of the COVID-19 pandemic. This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov during a meeting with Pavlina Filipova and Emil Abazov, representatives of the Future for Tourism Uniting.
- Mariana Nikolova: Tourism is a priority for the governmentAdministrator • 2020-07-27 20:30:05Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova discussed the state support for business with representatives of the Future for Tourism Uniting. The focus of the workshop was both the government's business-focused measures to overcome the crisis, as well as talks about further initiatives for which the industry needs state support. The representatives of the union participated in the discussion - Pavlina Ilieva, Svidna Dineva, Emil Abazov and Georgi Pasev. This was announced by the press center of the Ministry of Tourism.
- Tourism Board: Charters to Bulgaria will be supported for 3 seasons aheadAdministrator • 2020-07-06 18:30:14For three seasons ahead will be supported charter programs with tourists to Bulgaria. This was announced by Polina Karastoyanova, executive director of the National Tourism Board, quoted her as saying BTV.
- New interactive map will show the possibilities for wine tourism in ThraceAdministrator • 2020-06-24 02:30:18A new interactive map will show the possibilities for wine tourism in Thrace. It is published on the website of the Organization for Management of Thracian Tourist Region — www.trakiatour.com.
- Polina Karastoyanova with scary words about Bulgarian tourismAdministrator • 2020-06-16 05:30:05Our unambiguous assessment of the situation in which Bulgarian tourism is in is that it is close to absolute collapse. Our competing countries are taking decisive measures, which is not the case in our country. This was said in the program “Plus-Minus” on Nova TV the executive director of the National Board of Tourism Polina Karastoyanova.
- 12 organizations signed the Tourism CharterAdministrator • 2020-06-11 01:30:1512 organizations have signed a Tourism Charter, which calls for a restart of tourism in the context of a coronavirus.
- Angelkova: Domestic Tourism has always been the number one in our strategyAdministrator • 2020-05-19 19:30:17“Domestic tourism has always been number one in our strategy for developing the sector and promoting it.”
- Angelkova: There is no way when there is quarantine, there can be tourismAdministrator • 2020-05-19 06:30:17This summer will be very difficult and very different, announced on BNT Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova.
Such high prices for vegetables there has not been long
Administrator • 2020-08-11 06:30:16
Scary crown scandal for millions of euros erupted in K-19 devastated Italy
Administrator • 2020-08-11 04:30:16
More than €250m of emergency humanitarian aid to Lebanon after the blast
Administrator • 2020-08-11 01:30:04