News tagged with "tourism"
- Stela Baltova's National Tourism Board: Urgent Measures Need to Save the SeasonAdministrator • 2021-05-11 22:30:14The National Tourism Board expects the newly appointed Minister of Tourism Assoc. Prof. Stela Baltova to take urgent measures to save the summer tourist season. This is said in a position on board, spread a little while ago.
- Restaurateurs at protest against colleague discussed for tourism ministerAdministrator • 2021-05-11 00:30:05Richard Alibegov's people are against BHRA Chairman Georgi Shterev
- Restaurateurs repent for caretaker minister of tourismAdministrator • 2021-05-08 18:30:13The Association of Restaurants in Bulgaria /SZB/ and the Bulgarian Association of Restaurants /BAZ/ strongly object to the proposal of the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association (BHRA/ its chairman, Georgi Shterev, to be appointed as official minister of tourism, said the two organizations.
- Turkey with a big drop in the number of tourists and tourism revenuesAdministrator • 2021-04-30 19:30:03Turkey's tourism sector suffered a major hit in the first three months of 2021, when visitor numbers and revenues fell significantly, DPA quoted Turkey's Turkstat institute.
- Experts: Greek tourism will recover in 2-3 yearsAdministrator • 2021-04-20 23:30:14Greece's tourism industry will take at least two or three years to recover from the COVID-19 crisis, sector officials say, quoted by the e-edition of the Athens daily Kathimerini.
- Cyprus, Malta, Greece to develop single-use plastic-free tourismAdministrator • 2021-04-10 19:30:15Cyprus, Malta and Greece are teaming up for the development of a plastic-free tourism industry. The SupMed project has a total budget of nearly €1.3 million and runs until June 2023.
- Ministry of Tourism with distinction from the Moscow ExhibitionAdministrator • 2021-04-05 21:30:04Special Diploma for Multiannual Friendship and Mutually Beneficent Cooperation received the Ministry of Tourism from the XVI International Tourist Exhibition INTOURMARKET 2021 in Moscow, announced by the Bulgarian Department.
- Ministry of Tourism Order: At least 4.5m distance between beach umbrellasAdministrator • 2021-03-15 20:30:15By order of Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova introduced uniform rules for anti-epidemic and sanitary measures in tourist sites on the occasion of the upcoming summer season 2021. The aim is for all tourist places to introduce the same practices to ensure the health and safety of tourists and Bulgaria to protect its status as a healthy and secure destination.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15