News tagged with "tourism"
- Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism DestinationAdministrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova spoke with H. E. Christophe Eichhorn, Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to Bulgaria, announced the press center of the Ministry of Tourism.
- The Ministry of Tourism has paid over BGN 5.6 million to tour operatorsAdministrator • 2021-03-02 20:30:14The Ministry of Tourism paid more than 5.6 million levs to 86 companies performing tour operator and turagent activities. The funds are allocated from the state budget and amount to total BGN 51 million. This is one of the measures taken by the Ministry of Tourism to help the sector overcome the consequences of COVID-19. This was reported by the Ministry of Tourism.
- Ministry of Tourism begins payment of state aid of BGN 51 millionAdministrator • 2021-03-01 19:30:17The Ministry of Tourism is starting payment of state aid of £51m, the state department said. The Ministry's assessment committee has prepared the documents that can start transfers of amounts to companies, with accurate documents. These are 86 proposals and will receive the subsidy by order of the Minister of Tourism.
- Sp. “Kuressel” for winter tourism in Bulgaria: Bulgaria - paradise right next to TurkeyAdministrator • 2021-01-19 23:30:05“Bulgaria: a paradise for skiing and winter tourism right next to Turkey” - thus titled the Turkish magazine. “Kuressel” its publication dedicated to tourism in winter in Bulgaria.
- Nikolova: The combination of different forms of tourism is preferred this seasonAdministrator • 2021-01-10 21:30:04Sapareva Banya has the opportunity and the appropriate resources to offer various forms of tourism throughout the year. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova during her visit to the city. According to her, the combination of different forms of tourism is preferred this season. This was reported by the Ministry of Tourism.
- Tourism around the world went back 30 yearsAdministrator • 2021-01-08 21:30:04Four years will take to fully rebuild the industry
- The tourism industry supported the Deputy Prime Minister for working hours on New Year's EveAdministrator • 2020-12-30 03:30:16The tourism industry supported Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova in her intention to propose to the National Operations Headquarters for Combating Coronavirus an exception for the restaurants in the hotels and to be allowed to work until 00:30 on New Year's Eve.
- BGN 56 million have been allocated for the tourism industry affected by the pandemic (Video)Administrator • 2020-12-17 02:30:03“We are allocating BGN 56 million in the field of tourism to prevent the effects of COVID 19”. This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov during the government meeting.
Seychelles open its borders to all states from March 25
Administrator • 2021-03-05 19:30:16
Bobov dol TPP: No pollution from us
Administrator • 2021-03-05 19:30:03
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05