News tagged with "tourism"
- Angelkova: We need a single plan for managing risks in tourismAdministrator • 2020-11-11 22:30:04The National Representative from GERB Nikolina Angelkova, who is also a member of the Committee on Economic Policy and Tourism in Parliament, was the Bulgarian representative at the Annual Summit on Investment in Tourism in London, held online in partnership with one of the world's largest tourist exhibitions in the world—WTM. This was reported by the party GERB.
- The tourism industry has over 5000 beds to accommodate needyAdministrator • 2020-11-06 22:30:03The tourism industry has more than 5000 beds to accommodate needy returnees from abroad who must be under 14-day quarantine, the National Tourism Board announced on Nova TV.
- Nikolova to the Turkish Minister of Tourism: We respect all measuresAdministrator • 2020-10-23 22:30:15Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova spoke with Minister of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Turkey Mehmet Ersoy. With his Turkish counterpart, they discussed opportunities for joint initiatives between the two countries, the tourism ministry said.
- Consumption and tourism boom in Hainan during the holidaysAdministrator • 2020-10-11 22:30:15China's resort island of Hainan saw double-digit growth in tourism revenues during the National Holiday weekend, Radio China reports.
- Nikolova: The pandemic put before a serious test tourism sectorAdministrator • 2020-10-08 21:30:04We highly appreciate the relations and political dialogue between the two countries. We stand ready for them to continue even more actively with an exchange of high-level visits. This is what Deputy Prime Minister Marijana Nikolova said in Zagreb at a meeting with Branko Grcic, chairman of the Croatian Sabor Tourism Commission. The Bulgarian Minister of Tourism is on a working visit to the country, the press center of the Ministry of Tourism said.
- Minister of Tourism will push for cheaper umbrellas and next yearAdministrator • 2020-09-27 19:30:04We will rely on Bulgarians to choose the winter resorts and support the sector in the upcoming cold months, said Nikolova
- Mariana Nikolova: A special lending scheme for the tourism industry is being consideredAdministrator • 2020-09-25 01:30:16Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova held a working meeting with the Chairman of the Management Board of the Bulgarian Association of Tourism Experts Assoc. Prof. Dr. Dimcho Todorov and members of the organization. This was reported by the press center of the Ministry of Tourism.
- Disastrous losses for Bulgarian tourismAdministrator • 2020-09-23 01:30:18Bulgarian tourism will make no less than 80% losses for the summer season this year compared to the previous two years. This was announced to BHP Polina Karastoyanova, Executive Director of the National Tourism Board.
Carriers: Speculating on the journey shared
Administrator • 2020-11-25 23:30:14
Buses and taxis left the square after another protest mingled with their
Administrator • 2020-11-25 21:30:16
650 leva minimum wage from 2021, decided the government
Administrator • 2020-11-25 19:30:14