News tagged with "tourism"
- China's tourism market expected to reach $1.5 trillionAdministrator • 2020-12-15 02:30:13Forecasts show China's domestic tourism market will report an average of 10 billion visits per year and consumption will reach 10 trillion yuan over the next five years, according to a Chinese Tourism Academy report released Sunday, Radio China reported.
- Minister Nikolova: Bulgaria is rich in mineral waters, tourism to benefitAdministrator • 2020-12-03 23:30:14Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova held a working meeting with the Chairman of the Chamber of Mineral Water in Bulgaria Tsveti Lukarska. The two discussed future joint initiatives and projects, the Ministry of Tourism said.
- Specialist: The superstructure of tourism we have preserved, the blow is economicAdministrator • 2020-12-01 05:30:03“The whole superstructure of tourism we have preserved. The impact is economic. What is looming is the economic crisis.” This was said by BNT Rumen Draganov from the Institute for Analysis and Assessment in Tourism.
- Angelkova: We need a single plan for managing risks in tourismAdministrator • 2020-11-11 22:30:04The National Representative from GERB Nikolina Angelkova, who is also a member of the Committee on Economic Policy and Tourism in Parliament, was the Bulgarian representative at the Annual Summit on Investment in Tourism in London, held online in partnership with one of the world's largest tourist exhibitions in the world—WTM. This was reported by the party GERB.
- The tourism industry has over 5000 beds to accommodate needyAdministrator • 2020-11-06 22:30:03The tourism industry has more than 5000 beds to accommodate needy returnees from abroad who must be under 14-day quarantine, the National Tourism Board announced on Nova TV.
- Nikolova to the Turkish Minister of Tourism: We respect all measuresAdministrator • 2020-10-23 22:30:15Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova spoke with Minister of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Turkey Mehmet Ersoy. With his Turkish counterpart, they discussed opportunities for joint initiatives between the two countries, the tourism ministry said.
- Consumption and tourism boom in Hainan during the holidaysAdministrator • 2020-10-11 22:30:15China's resort island of Hainan saw double-digit growth in tourism revenues during the National Holiday weekend, Radio China reports.
- Nikolova: The pandemic put before a serious test tourism sectorAdministrator • 2020-10-08 21:30:04We highly appreciate the relations and political dialogue between the two countries. We stand ready for them to continue even more actively with an exchange of high-level visits. This is what Deputy Prime Minister Marijana Nikolova said in Zagreb at a meeting with Branko Grcic, chairman of the Croatian Sabor Tourism Commission. The Bulgarian Minister of Tourism is on a working visit to the country, the press center of the Ministry of Tourism said.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15