News tagged with "tourism"
- Minister Nikolova: Cultural tourism turns Bulgaria into a year-round destinationAdministrator • 2020-08-18 21:30:04Cultural tourism combined with archaeology and festivals contribute to the transformation of Bulgaria into a year-round destination. Promoting the country as a place for travel in 4 seasons is basically my job. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova during a working visit to the late Antiquity Fortress Tsari Mali town, the Department said.
- Minister Nikolova: Germany is our priority tourism market and partnerAdministrator • 2020-08-11 20:30:16Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova held a working meeting with Kalin Sutev, official representative for Bulgaria of the German tour operator Der Turistik. Topical issues were discussed from bilateral cooperation in the context of a COVID-19 pandemic and following the warning of the central German authorities about travel to three areas in our country. This was reported by the Ministry of Tourism.
- Here is Borisov's order to help tourismAdministrator • 2020-08-04 05:30:17BGN 10 million from Operational Programme “Innovation and Competitiveness” will be redirected to support the tourism sector because of the COVID-19 pandemic. This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov during a meeting with Pavlina Filipova and Emil Abazov, representatives of the Future for Tourism Uniting.
- Mariana Nikolova: Tourism is a priority for the governmentAdministrator • 2020-07-27 20:30:05Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova discussed the state support for business with representatives of the Future for Tourism Uniting. The focus of the workshop was both the government's business-focused measures to overcome the crisis, as well as talks about further initiatives for which the industry needs state support. The representatives of the union participated in the discussion - Pavlina Ilieva, Svidna Dineva, Emil Abazov and Georgi Pasev. This was announced by the press center of the Ministry of Tourism.
- Tourism Board: Charters to Bulgaria will be supported for 3 seasons aheadAdministrator • 2020-07-06 18:30:14For three seasons ahead will be supported charter programs with tourists to Bulgaria. This was announced by Polina Karastoyanova, executive director of the National Tourism Board, quoted her as saying BTV.
- New interactive map will show the possibilities for wine tourism in ThraceAdministrator • 2020-06-24 02:30:18A new interactive map will show the possibilities for wine tourism in Thrace. It is published on the website of the Organization for Management of Thracian Tourist Region — www.trakiatour.com.
- Polina Karastoyanova with scary words about Bulgarian tourismAdministrator • 2020-06-16 05:30:05Our unambiguous assessment of the situation in which Bulgarian tourism is in is that it is close to absolute collapse. Our competing countries are taking decisive measures, which is not the case in our country. This was said in the program “Plus-Minus” on Nova TV the executive director of the National Board of Tourism Polina Karastoyanova.
- 12 organizations signed the Tourism CharterAdministrator • 2020-06-11 01:30:1512 organizations have signed a Tourism Charter, which calls for a restart of tourism in the context of a coronavirus.
Extraordinary news from the EC for a Bulgarian scheme for 15 million euros
Administrator • 2020-12-02 07:30:15
Economic analyst explained what measures we need because of K-19
Administrator • 2020-12-02 05:30:15
For 4 hours today there may be difficulties in selling e-vignettes
Administrator • 2020-12-02 01:30:15