News tagged with "tourism"
- Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova spoke about winter tourism with our ambassadorsAdministrator • 2020-09-01 20:30:17Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova took part in the annual video conference with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary and Permanent Representatives of Bulgaria, the press center of the Ministry of Tourism announced.
- Turkey Expects 15m Tourists, $11bn in Tourism Revenue This YearAdministrator • 2020-08-24 22:30:16Turkey expects to accept 15 million tourists and its tourism revenues to reach $11 billion. This is what the country's Culture and Tourism Minister Mehmet Nuri Ersoy told Turkish private television NTV.
- Minister Nikolova: Cultural tourism turns Bulgaria into a year-round destinationAdministrator • 2020-08-18 21:30:04Cultural tourism combined with archaeology and festivals contribute to the transformation of Bulgaria into a year-round destination. Promoting the country as a place for travel in 4 seasons is basically my job. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova during a working visit to the late Antiquity Fortress Tsari Mali town, the Department said.
- Minister Nikolova: Germany is our priority tourism market and partnerAdministrator • 2020-08-11 20:30:16Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova held a working meeting with Kalin Sutev, official representative for Bulgaria of the German tour operator Der Turistik. Topical issues were discussed from bilateral cooperation in the context of a COVID-19 pandemic and following the warning of the central German authorities about travel to three areas in our country. This was reported by the Ministry of Tourism.
- Here is Borisov's order to help tourismAdministrator • 2020-08-04 05:30:17BGN 10 million from Operational Programme “Innovation and Competitiveness” will be redirected to support the tourism sector because of the COVID-19 pandemic. This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov during a meeting with Pavlina Filipova and Emil Abazov, representatives of the Future for Tourism Uniting.
- Mariana Nikolova: Tourism is a priority for the governmentAdministrator • 2020-07-27 20:30:05Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova discussed the state support for business with representatives of the Future for Tourism Uniting. The focus of the workshop was both the government's business-focused measures to overcome the crisis, as well as talks about further initiatives for which the industry needs state support. The representatives of the union participated in the discussion - Pavlina Ilieva, Svidna Dineva, Emil Abazov and Georgi Pasev. This was announced by the press center of the Ministry of Tourism.
- Tourism Board: Charters to Bulgaria will be supported for 3 seasons aheadAdministrator • 2020-07-06 18:30:14For three seasons ahead will be supported charter programs with tourists to Bulgaria. This was announced by Polina Karastoyanova, executive director of the National Tourism Board, quoted her as saying BTV.
- New interactive map will show the possibilities for wine tourism in ThraceAdministrator • 2020-06-24 02:30:18A new interactive map will show the possibilities for wine tourism in Thrace. It is published on the website of the Organization for Management of Thracian Tourist Region — www.trakiatour.com.
Seychelles open its borders to all states from March 25
Administrator • 2021-03-05 19:30:16
Bobov dol TPP: No pollution from us
Administrator • 2021-03-05 19:30:03
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05