News tagged with "tourism"
- Polina Karastoyanova with scary words about Bulgarian tourismAdministrator • 2020-06-16 05:30:05Our unambiguous assessment of the situation in which Bulgarian tourism is in is that it is close to absolute collapse. Our competing countries are taking decisive measures, which is not the case in our country. This was said in the program “Plus-Minus” on Nova TV the executive director of the National Board of Tourism Polina Karastoyanova.
- 12 organizations signed the Tourism CharterAdministrator • 2020-06-11 01:30:1512 organizations have signed a Tourism Charter, which calls for a restart of tourism in the context of a coronavirus.
- Angelkova: Domestic Tourism has always been the number one in our strategyAdministrator • 2020-05-19 19:30:17“Domestic tourism has always been number one in our strategy for developing the sector and promoting it.”
- Angelkova: There is no way when there is quarantine, there can be tourismAdministrator • 2020-05-19 06:30:17This summer will be very difficult and very different, announced on BNT Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova.
- NFSB proposed that the tourism vachers should be 210 BGN for seven daysAdministrator • 2020-05-12 13:30:04The NFSB submitted a bill with its own tourism-saving measures approved by the Coalition Council on April 28, the party's press center said.
- World Tourism Organisation: Travel restrictions are maintainedAdministrator • 2020-05-12 09:30:17All the world's tourist destinations retain travel restrictions for foreign tourists because of the coronavirus pandemic. This is stated in a communique published today by the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (WTO), quoted by TASS.
- Angelkova: From 13 May the domestic tourism startsAdministrator • 2020-05-09 08:30:17We are counting on having an active summer season from July 1. From 13 May, domestic tourism will be able to take place - then the ban on travel for tourism purposes is abolished. In stages, guest houses and small hotels will be opened in compliance with the measures. This is what Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova told BNT.
- Experts: International tourism could plunge by up to 80% this yearAdministrator • 2020-05-08 00:30:06The number of international tourists could drop by 60 to 80 percent in 2020 under the influence of the coronavirus pandemic. This was announced today by the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNTO), quoted by France Press. At the end of March, it was betting on a drop in the range of 20 to 30 percent.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15