News tagged with "tourism"
- Nightmare forecast for tourism in EuropeAdministrator • 2020-04-30 15:30:17EU tourism could lose half this year's turnover, European Commission figures quoted by Vice President Vera Jourova, according to European agencies.
- The Tourism Board pointed out the realistic start of the summer season in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-04-30 11:30:17We are witnessing a realistic plan in the field of tourism and are preparing for a late but possible summer season from 1 July. This is what Polina Karastoyanova, executive director of the National Tourism Board, said in the show “Plus Minus”.
- The National Tourism Board announced the two sea options this yearAdministrator • 2020-04-28 15:30:06There are two options for starting the summer tourist season in Bulgaria this summer, which the National Board of Tourism has discussed with the National Operations Headquarters.
- Greece with new rules for tourismAdministrator • 2020-04-28 05:30:18Overcrowded pools and beaches, as well as tourist buses crowded with commuters, will not be a common picture in this tourist season in Greece, nor elsewhere in the EU, writes the British in. The Guardian.
- EU tourism ministers agree 'passport COVID-19', corridors discussAdministrator • 2020-04-27 21:30:18EU tourism ministers today discussed aid for the coronavirus pandemic hit, agreed to launch the so-called COVID-19 passport, and are also considering opening tourist corridors, DPA reported.
- Angelkova: Tourism is the most affected sector since the pandemicAdministrator • 2020-04-25 09:30:05“It is not true that I work against the industry and organizations, I understand the tension. The sector is one of the most affected at the moment. The condition is very severe, he was the first affected and literally currently not functioning. These two associations form part of the country's tour operators. The sector covers not only them, but also restaurateurs, hoteliers and others,” Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova told Nova TV.
- European tourism struggles to save summer season after loosening restrictionsAdministrator • 2020-04-22 19:30:19There are no tourists in the complexes of Villa Galle (Vila Gale's) now. The company calls from its site - “stay home.”
- Turkish Tourism to Start New Season in Mid MayAdministrator • 2020-04-22 03:30:16Turkey will campaign to promote the new Turkish tourism season, which has stale due to the coronavirus outbreak.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03