News tagged with "tourist"
- Richard Alibegov: Bulgarian tourist to save the winter seasonAdministrator • 2020-10-16 03:30:14For the winter season we will rely entirely on Bulgarian tourists again. This was stated in “The Day Begins” by the chairman of the Bulgarian Association of Restaurants' Richard Alibegov.
- Active tourist season in Antalya and in SeptemberAdministrator • 2020-09-19 19:30:04Over 600 thousand foreign tourists have visited Antalya, Turkey's capital of maritime tourism, since the beginning of September. According to data released by the President of the Antalya Tourism Council today, 19 September, an additional 45 thousand people are expected to arrive with 204 aircraft from 28 countries.
- Montenegro hopes Russians will save its tourist seasonAdministrator • 2020-08-10 20:30:04Beaches along the Montenegrin coast of the Adriatic Sea, usually overcrowded with tourists in August, remained nearly empty over the past week, showing how severe the coronavirus effects are on the country's economy, Reuters reported.
- Tourist industry is tired: The workers in Sunny Beach are more than the touristsAdministrator • 2020-07-08 03:30:15The employees of the hotels and restaurants in Sunny Beach are more than tourists, complaining owners of the tourist industry. In the central part, the establishments are empty, part of the owners fear that they will not last until the end of the season if the situation does not improve.
- Tourist industry rejoices: See what's going on on the beaches this weekendAdministrator • 2020-07-04 21:30:19Full beaches on the southern Black Sea coast on the first weekend of July. The tourist industry for the first time is so optimistic about this summer season, and some even vacancies in hotels are exhausted, BNT said.
- Nightmare news about the tourist industry on the Black Sea coastAdministrator • 2020-06-16 09:30:16The tourism industry on the native Black Sea coast is facing collapse. At this time of year the season is in full swing with, but because of the pandemic of the coronavirus, tourists are almost gone.
- National Tourism Board: The beginning of the tourist season - about 15 JuneAdministrator • 2020-05-30 20:30:19“There are all the prerequisites for the implementation of the optimistic scenario for the start of the summer tourist season — around 15 June.” This was stated by Polina Karastoyanova, director of the National Tourism Board, Nova TV reported.
- Hoteliers: We still don't know what to do with a coronavirus touristAdministrator • 2020-05-16 02:30:17Today in Sunny Beach there is not a single open site and if this continues so, it will not make sense to talk about measures, Teodor Pastermadjiev from the union of owners in Sunny Beach told Nova TV.
Record! The Cabinet “Borisov 3" allocated nearly 10 billion leva for agriculture!
Administrator • 2020-12-02 09:30:14
Extraordinary news from the EC for a Bulgarian scheme for 15 million euros
Administrator • 2020-12-02 07:30:15
Economic analyst explained what measures we need because of K-19
Administrator • 2020-12-02 05:30:15