News tagged with "trade"
- Yu Jienhua is China's new representative on trade issuesAdministrator • 2021-01-14 21:30:03China's government has named Deputy Commerce Minister Yu Jienhua as the country's new representative on trade issues. He has held various positions at the ministry, including the post of trade adviser for Europe, and since 2017 has been deputy minister.
- Records in the trade of electricity - its price in our country among the lowest (Infographic)Administrator • 2021-01-07 00:30:16A record December marked the Bulgarian Independent Energy Exchange in electricity trading on the Day Ahead platform. It traded 1,754 887.8 megawatt hours, which is the largest amount for a month since the creation of this market segment in 2016.
- Turkey, Britain sign free trade agreementAdministrator • 2020-12-29 20:30:16Turkey and Britain signed a free trade agreement today, TASS reports, citing TRT TV, which aired the ceremony.
- Turkey, Britain sign free trade agreementAdministrator • 2020-12-28 20:30:03Turkey and Britain will sign a free trade agreement on December 29, Hurriyet Daily News reported, citing Britain's Ministry of Trade.
- Digital Trade Is a New Perspective for China's Services TradeAdministrator • 2020-12-17 20:30:17A report by the Centre for Research on Industry Development and Information Security in October indicated that in 2019 China's positive digital trade balance was 187 billion yuan, up 46.1% on an annual basis. Telecommunications, computer and information services are the strength and advantage in China's trade in services abroad. Compared to 2018, the trade surplus in these three spheres increased by 17.5% and the country's competitiveness on the international market continues to increase, Radio China reports.
- EU: London trade deal talks at their most critical timeAdministrator • 2020-12-04 19:30:16A deal on the future trade relationship between Britain and the EU after Brexit could finally be reached this weekend, senior EU officials said in Brussels today, quoted by Reuters.
- European countries wish to boost trade cooperation with ChinaAdministrator • 2020-11-28 20:30:04China's 12th Foreign Investment Fair held in Beijing this week, featuring diplomatic representatives from 85 countries as well as representatives of international institutions in China, drew attention to the new model of economic development following the pandemic, Radio China reported.
- UK and Canada strike post-Brexit trade dealAdministrator • 2020-11-21 18:30:13Britain and Canada struck a trade deal today to preserve post-Brexit exchanges of goods and services between them totalling $27 billion a year, Reuters reported.
Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultras eight months free insurance Smartphone protect+ from Telenor
Administrator • 2021-03-03 00:30:03
China's GDP reflects strong toughness on China's economy
Administrator • 2021-03-02 23:30:14
The two pipes of the tunnel “Zheleznitsa” are drilled
Administrator • 2021-03-02 21:30:14