News tagged with "trade"
- Top 10 Chinese cities by volume of foreign tradeAdministrator • 2021-05-21 00:30:03China's financial center Shanghai ranked first in foreign trade volume last year, followed by Shenzhen and Beijing, according to a report released by Chinese financial media Yicai. This was reported by Radio China.
- The Association for Modern Trade has a new chairman - Nikolay ValkanovAdministrator • 2021-05-18 20:30:16Nikolay Valkanov is the new executive director of the Association for Modern Trade (SMT). He took over the position from Yordan Mateev, who represented the organization from 2013 to 2021, announced a short time ago by the association, which unites almost all major retail chains in Bulgaria.
- Trade and economic cooperation between China and Central and Eastern European countries deepensAdministrator • 2021-05-14 03:30:03From 8 to 12 June in the city of Ningbo will be held the second China-Tie Exhibition and the International Consumer Goods Fair. They will go under the slogan “Building a new model and sharing new opportunities,” China's Assistant Trade Minister Zheng Hunbin said at a news conference today, Radio China reports.
- Brexit trade deal comes into forceAdministrator • 2021-05-01 20:30:15The historic post-Brexit trade deal between the European Union and Britain comes into force from today - nearly 5 years after Britons voted in favour of leaving the Union, DPA reports.
- Consumption recovers, trade with growth for the 10th monthAdministrator • 2021-04-10 20:30:15Production shrank by 3.4% per year, construction - by 4.2%
- Yu Jienhua is China's new representative on trade issuesAdministrator • 2021-01-14 21:30:03China's government has named Deputy Commerce Minister Yu Jienhua as the country's new representative on trade issues. He has held various positions at the ministry, including the post of trade adviser for Europe, and since 2017 has been deputy minister.
- Records in the trade of electricity - its price in our country among the lowest (Infographic)Administrator • 2021-01-07 00:30:16A record December marked the Bulgarian Independent Energy Exchange in electricity trading on the Day Ahead platform. It traded 1,754 887.8 megawatt hours, which is the largest amount for a month since the creation of this market segment in 2016.
- Turkey, Britain sign free trade agreementAdministrator • 2020-12-29 20:30:16Turkey and Britain signed a free trade agreement today, TASS reports, citing TRT TV, which aired the ceremony.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15