News tagged with "trade"
- Brexit trade deal comes into forceAdministrator • 2021-05-01 20:30:15The historic post-Brexit trade deal between the European Union and Britain comes into force from today - nearly 5 years after Britons voted in favour of leaving the Union, DPA reports.
- Consumption recovers, trade with growth for the 10th monthAdministrator • 2021-04-10 20:30:15Production shrank by 3.4% per year, construction - by 4.2%
- Yu Jienhua is China's new representative on trade issuesAdministrator • 2021-01-14 21:30:03China's government has named Deputy Commerce Minister Yu Jienhua as the country's new representative on trade issues. He has held various positions at the ministry, including the post of trade adviser for Europe, and since 2017 has been deputy minister.
- Records in the trade of electricity - its price in our country among the lowest (Infographic)Administrator • 2021-01-07 00:30:16A record December marked the Bulgarian Independent Energy Exchange in electricity trading on the Day Ahead platform. It traded 1,754 887.8 megawatt hours, which is the largest amount for a month since the creation of this market segment in 2016.
- Turkey, Britain sign free trade agreementAdministrator • 2020-12-29 20:30:16Turkey and Britain signed a free trade agreement today, TASS reports, citing TRT TV, which aired the ceremony.
- Turkey, Britain sign free trade agreementAdministrator • 2020-12-28 20:30:03Turkey and Britain will sign a free trade agreement on December 29, Hurriyet Daily News reported, citing Britain's Ministry of Trade.
- Digital Trade Is a New Perspective for China's Services TradeAdministrator • 2020-12-17 20:30:17A report by the Centre for Research on Industry Development and Information Security in October indicated that in 2019 China's positive digital trade balance was 187 billion yuan, up 46.1% on an annual basis. Telecommunications, computer and information services are the strength and advantage in China's trade in services abroad. Compared to 2018, the trade surplus in these three spheres increased by 17.5% and the country's competitiveness on the international market continues to increase, Radio China reports.
- EU: London trade deal talks at their most critical timeAdministrator • 2020-12-04 19:30:16A deal on the future trade relationship between Britain and the EU after Brexit could finally be reached this weekend, senior EU officials said in Brussels today, quoted by Reuters.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03