News tagged with "trade"
- Wan Showwan: RVIS signing is support for free trade and multilateral systemAdministrator • 2020-11-17 03:30:03A video format ceremony was held on 15 November where the ministers of the economy of 15 countries signed the Regional Comprehensive Economic Agreement (RVIS), Radio China reported.
- China's foreign trade keeps upward trend in OctoberAdministrator • 2020-11-08 19:30:04Chinese foreign trade continues with the growth trend, official figures released Saturday show, Radio China wrote.
- China unveils plans to build free trade pilot zones in Beijing, Hunan and AnhueiAdministrator • 2020-09-22 21:30:03On Monday, China unveiled plans to build free trade pilot zones in Beijing and the provinces of Hunan and Anhuei, Radio China reported.
- Hainan Free Trade Port publishes the criteria for foreign expertsAdministrator • 2020-09-22 01:30:03The Hainan Port of Free Trade publishes the criteria for urgently needed high-level experts and specialists. They will be in effect trial from 2020 to 2024 and are based on demand in the workforce market, market assessments and international partners, Radio China reports.
- The International Fair for Trade in Services Ended SuccessfullyAdministrator • 2020-09-11 00:30:15Yesterday, the International Trade in Services Fair was closed in Beijing, which achieved fruitful results. 240 agreements were concluded, 99 innovative achievements were presented, etc., Radio China reports.
- Boris Johnson names deadline for Brexit trade deal with EUAdministrator • 2020-09-08 03:30:15If the UK and the European Union do not reach a trade deal for the post-Brexit period by October 15, “they must accept that and move on.” This is said in a statement circulated by the office of British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, which he is expected to deliver later today. The speech comes ahead of another round of talks with Brussels, which some see as crucial.
- International Trade in Services Expo opens in BeijingAdministrator • 2020-09-04 22:30:15Today in Beijing the International Trade in Services Expo 2020 opens, Radio China reports.
- 42 countries and regions have confirmed their participation in the China Investment and Trade ExhibitionAdministrator • 2020-08-29 02:30:1642 countries and the region have confirmed their participation in the China International Investment and Trade Exhibition and the “One Belt, One Road” investment forum, radio China reports.
The state will no longer pay insurances to callcenters
Administrator • 2021-03-05 21:30:05
Elon Musk lost $6.2bn a day
Administrator • 2021-03-05 20:30:14
Seychelles open its borders to all states from March 25
Administrator • 2021-03-05 19:30:16