News tagged with "trade"
- Turkey, Britain sign free trade agreementAdministrator • 2020-12-28 20:30:03Turkey and Britain will sign a free trade agreement on December 29, Hurriyet Daily News reported, citing Britain's Ministry of Trade.
- Digital Trade Is a New Perspective for China's Services TradeAdministrator • 2020-12-17 20:30:17A report by the Centre for Research on Industry Development and Information Security in October indicated that in 2019 China's positive digital trade balance was 187 billion yuan, up 46.1% on an annual basis. Telecommunications, computer and information services are the strength and advantage in China's trade in services abroad. Compared to 2018, the trade surplus in these three spheres increased by 17.5% and the country's competitiveness on the international market continues to increase, Radio China reports.
- EU: London trade deal talks at their most critical timeAdministrator • 2020-12-04 19:30:16A deal on the future trade relationship between Britain and the EU after Brexit could finally be reached this weekend, senior EU officials said in Brussels today, quoted by Reuters.
- European countries wish to boost trade cooperation with ChinaAdministrator • 2020-11-28 20:30:04China's 12th Foreign Investment Fair held in Beijing this week, featuring diplomatic representatives from 85 countries as well as representatives of international institutions in China, drew attention to the new model of economic development following the pandemic, Radio China reported.
- UK and Canada strike post-Brexit trade dealAdministrator • 2020-11-21 18:30:13Britain and Canada struck a trade deal today to preserve post-Brexit exchanges of goods and services between them totalling $27 billion a year, Reuters reported.
- Wan Showwan: RVIS signing is support for free trade and multilateral systemAdministrator • 2020-11-17 03:30:03A video format ceremony was held on 15 November where the ministers of the economy of 15 countries signed the Regional Comprehensive Economic Agreement (RVIS), Radio China reported.
- China's foreign trade keeps upward trend in OctoberAdministrator • 2020-11-08 19:30:04Chinese foreign trade continues with the growth trend, official figures released Saturday show, Radio China wrote.
- China unveils plans to build free trade pilot zones in Beijing, Hunan and AnhueiAdministrator • 2020-09-22 21:30:03On Monday, China unveiled plans to build free trade pilot zones in Beijing and the provinces of Hunan and Anhuei, Radio China reported.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15