News tagged with "trade"
- WTO: Something unseen in 12 years is happening with tradeAdministrator • 2020-08-21 06:30:15Goods trade hit a 2007 low in the second quarter of 2020. The V-shaped recovery “could prove to be too optimistic,” the World Trade Organization (WTO) announced, quoted by Politico.
- Government in China unveils measures to stabilize foreign trade and investmentAdministrator • 2020-08-14 21:30:14Yesterday, China's Trade Minister Zheng Hunbin gave a press conference at which he presented “Guidelines for Stabilisation of Foreign Trade and Investment,” Radio China reported
- CEZ Trade successfully defended its integrated quality management systemAdministrator • 2020-08-05 20:30:16The company received four certificates that guarantee high process efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Moscow approves EIS-Serbia free trade agreementAdministrator • 2020-07-25 19:30:18The Russian government has approved the ratification of the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between the Eurasian Economic Union (EIS) and Serbia. This was reported on the website of the Cabinet, quoted by TASS.
- $440 billion is cross-border trade payments in the first half in ChinaAdministrator • 2020-07-12 20:30:03Cross-border trade payments in Chinese currency reached 3.08 trillion yuan (about $440 billion) in the first half of the year, data from the People's Bank of China shows, Radio China reports.
- Johnson to Merkel: We'll trade with EU as we do with Australia if there's no dealAdministrator • 2020-07-08 21:30:18Britain will trade with the European Union on the same terms as Australia if no deal is reached, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said, as quoted by Reuters.
- US and UK begin trade talks on May 5Administrator • 2020-05-04 20:30:17On Tuesday, May 5, the US and Britain will begin negotiations via video conference to conclude a free trade agreement. This reports the Reuters agency, referring to an official representative of the British Prime Minister.
- EU, Mexico agree on tariff-free trade in goodsAdministrator • 2020-04-30 10:30:20Mexico and the European Union successfully concluded negotiations for a new, updated trade deal, the two negotiating sides announced yesterday evening, the Associated Press reported, as quoted by BTA.
The state will no longer pay insurances to callcenters
Administrator • 2021-03-05 21:30:05
Elon Musk lost $6.2bn a day
Administrator • 2021-03-05 20:30:14
Seychelles open its borders to all states from March 25
Administrator • 2021-03-05 19:30:16