News tagged with "trade"
- Hainan Free Trade Port publishes the criteria for foreign expertsAdministrator • 2020-09-22 01:30:03The Hainan Port of Free Trade publishes the criteria for urgently needed high-level experts and specialists. They will be in effect trial from 2020 to 2024 and are based on demand in the workforce market, market assessments and international partners, Radio China reports.
- The International Fair for Trade in Services Ended SuccessfullyAdministrator • 2020-09-11 00:30:15Yesterday, the International Trade in Services Fair was closed in Beijing, which achieved fruitful results. 240 agreements were concluded, 99 innovative achievements were presented, etc., Radio China reports.
- Boris Johnson names deadline for Brexit trade deal with EUAdministrator • 2020-09-08 03:30:15If the UK and the European Union do not reach a trade deal for the post-Brexit period by October 15, “they must accept that and move on.” This is said in a statement circulated by the office of British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, which he is expected to deliver later today. The speech comes ahead of another round of talks with Brussels, which some see as crucial.
- International Trade in Services Expo opens in BeijingAdministrator • 2020-09-04 22:30:15Today in Beijing the International Trade in Services Expo 2020 opens, Radio China reports.
- 42 countries and regions have confirmed their participation in the China Investment and Trade ExhibitionAdministrator • 2020-08-29 02:30:1642 countries and the region have confirmed their participation in the China International Investment and Trade Exhibition and the “One Belt, One Road” investment forum, radio China reports.
- WTO: Something unseen in 12 years is happening with tradeAdministrator • 2020-08-21 06:30:15Goods trade hit a 2007 low in the second quarter of 2020. The V-shaped recovery “could prove to be too optimistic,” the World Trade Organization (WTO) announced, quoted by Politico.
- Government in China unveils measures to stabilize foreign trade and investmentAdministrator • 2020-08-14 21:30:14Yesterday, China's Trade Minister Zheng Hunbin gave a press conference at which he presented “Guidelines for Stabilisation of Foreign Trade and Investment,” Radio China reported
- CEZ Trade successfully defended its integrated quality management systemAdministrator • 2020-08-05 20:30:16The company received four certificates that guarantee high process efficiency and customer satisfaction
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15