News tagged with "trade"
- Moscow approves EIS-Serbia free trade agreementAdministrator • 2020-07-25 19:30:18The Russian government has approved the ratification of the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between the Eurasian Economic Union (EIS) and Serbia. This was reported on the website of the Cabinet, quoted by TASS.
- $440 billion is cross-border trade payments in the first half in ChinaAdministrator • 2020-07-12 20:30:03Cross-border trade payments in Chinese currency reached 3.08 trillion yuan (about $440 billion) in the first half of the year, data from the People's Bank of China shows, Radio China reports.
- Johnson to Merkel: We'll trade with EU as we do with Australia if there's no dealAdministrator • 2020-07-08 21:30:18Britain will trade with the European Union on the same terms as Australia if no deal is reached, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said, as quoted by Reuters.
- US and UK begin trade talks on May 5Administrator • 2020-05-04 20:30:17On Tuesday, May 5, the US and Britain will begin negotiations via video conference to conclude a free trade agreement. This reports the Reuters agency, referring to an official representative of the British Prime Minister.
- EU, Mexico agree on tariff-free trade in goodsAdministrator • 2020-04-30 10:30:20Mexico and the European Union successfully concluded negotiations for a new, updated trade deal, the two negotiating sides announced yesterday evening, the Associated Press reported, as quoted by BTA.
- postponed US-UK trade talks over COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-11 14:30:16Negotiations on a UK-US free trade deal have been postponed indefinitely because of the coronavirus crisis, raising fresh doubts about whether a deal can be struck before the US presidential election in November, writes in. The Telegraph.
- World trade likely to shrink by up to 32% because of pandemicAdministrator • 2020-04-09 03:30:18World trade is likely to shrink by up to 32 per cent in 2020 due to the pandemic of the new coronavirus, the World Trade Organization (WTO) predicted today, as quoted by France Press and Reuters.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15