News tagged with "transport"
- Transport Minister suspends contracts and orders until their verificationAdministrator • 2021-05-21 20:30:04Caretaker Transport Minister Georgi Todorov suspends orders and contracts in companies until they are checked. This is what he said when presenting the team and his priorities for the three months of the caretaker cabinet.
- Commission decides to have a ticket for time traveled in public transport in SofiaAdministrator • 2021-05-18 00:30:03Establishment of a temporary committee for preparation of a new tariff policy for travel in the capital public transport offered by the group of GERB and UDF in the Sofia Municipal Council. The proposal, which is a consequence of the functioning of the new tiquette system in public transport, will be submitted for discussion by the Deputy Chief of the Transport Commission Zafir Zarkov.
- Zhelyazkov signed an air transport agreement with Saudi ArabiaAdministrator • 2021-03-02 19:30:15Transport Minister Rosen Zhelyazkov and the Minister of Transport of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Saleh al-Jasser signed an Air Communications Agreement and Memorandum between the Government of Bulgaria and the Government of Saudi Arabia.
- Transport Minister with bad news for taxisAdministrator • 2021-01-11 01:30:15The claims of taxi drivers are for the initial fee, to be 2 to 3 times the lower threshold of the size of the tariff for the settlement, we will find understanding.
- Transport Minister: The crisis is also an opportunity for reforms VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-11-10 06:30:03“Over the last month, all Cabinet and HQ forecasts have started to “bear their bad fruit.” If anyone wants to criticize, he will. And the one that we didn't foresee is the most untenable of all the criticisms. This was stated by Transport Minister Rosen Zhelyazkov on the air of Nova TV.
- Financial result of BDZ - Freight Transport Ltd for the first six months of 2020Administrator • 2020-09-03 00:30:16“BDZ - Freight Transport” Ltd. completed the first six months of 2020 in a stable financial situation. The sheer amount of the company's capital — the difference between the value of the assets and all the obligations of the enterprise is BGN 82 million, i.e. the company is well capitalised.
- Rosen Zhelyazkov: Long-term policies in the field of rail transport are neededAdministrator • 2020-07-07 22:30:05Long-term policies in the field of rail transport are needed. This was stated by the Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications Rosen Zhelyazkov during a meeting with representatives of the newly established Association of Rail Businesses, quoted in a communication from the MTITC.
- EP Transport Commission rejects Bulgarian amendments to Mobility packageAdministrator • 2020-06-08 20:30:05The Committee on Transport in the European Parliament rejected amendments to the “Mobility” package, tabled after its first reading, among which was the proposal of Bulgarian MEPs to abolish the return of trucks and drivers to the country, BNT reported.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15