News tagged with "travel"
- Another BGN 8.8 million paid to tour operators and travel agentsAdministrator • 2021-03-20 18:30:13The Ministry of Tourism made a third payment to tour operators and travel agents, which should compensate consumers for unfulfilled trips in the period 01.03 - 31.12.2020. Grants were paid to another 161 companies carrying out tour operator and travel agent activities, with the total amount of 857,930,31 BGN, the Ministry of Tourism said.
- NSI: 63.3% drop in tourist travel in second quarterAdministrator • 2020-08-22 00:30:18During the second quarter of 2020 during the state of emergency and the subsequent epidemic situation in the country 447.2 thousand Bulgarians made tourist trips, the National Statistical Institute said. The majority of them - 92.7 per cent - travelled domestically alone, 6.8 per cent - only abroad and 0.5 per cent travelled both domestically and abroad.
- EC penalizes 10 countries for travel cancellation compensationAdministrator • 2020-07-02 20:30:04The European Commission has launched infringement proceedings against ten EU countries for violating passengers' right to be compensated for travel cancellations because of the coronavirus, France Press reported.
- Travel insurance from TelenorAdministrator • 2020-06-29 23:30:19The mobile operator Telenor will now offer insurance for travel outside the country - “Smart Tourist”, which can also be concluded through the mobile operator's mobile application.
- Zaharieva and EU foreign ministers discuss travel facilitationAdministrator • 2020-06-12 10:30:22Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva said that the lifting of travel restrictions in the European Union should be coordinated and in line with the European Commission's Tourism and Transport Package.
- World Tourism Organisation: Travel restrictions are maintainedAdministrator • 2020-05-12 09:30:17All the world's tourist destinations retain travel restrictions for foreign tourists because of the coronavirus pandemic. This is stated in a communique published today by the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (WTO), quoted by TASS.
- The program for student brigades Work and travel is not suspended, it is postponed until 13 MayAdministrator • 2020-03-28 23:30:06In connection with the information about the “suspension” of the student program Work and Travel /WAT/, known in Bulgaria as a program for student brigades in the USA, the Association of Agencies for International Cultural Exchange states that the program is regulated by the US State Department through sponsoring organizations and American employers, not being suspended by the host country at present.
- EC chief: Ban travel to EU for 30 daysAdministrator • 2020-03-17 15:30:04European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen launched the idea of banning all “non-essential” trips to the European Union for one month.
First increase in imports by year
Administrator • 2021-04-15 00:30:15
For 39 leva per megawatt-hour natural gas is sold with a day of delivery for today
Administrator • 2021-04-15 00:30:03
KBC Group opens Center for Digital Technologies in Varna
Administrator • 2021-04-14 23:30:16