News tagged with "turkey"
- Turkey with a big drop in the number of tourists and tourism revenuesAdministrator • 2021-04-30 19:30:03Turkey's tourism sector suffered a major hit in the first three months of 2021, when visitor numbers and revenues fell significantly, DPA quoted Turkey's Turkstat institute.
- Turkey bans cryptocurrency use for paymentsAdministrator • 2021-04-16 23:30:03Turkey's central bank has banned the use of cryptocurrency to make payments, Turkish state broadcaster TRT Haber reported.
- Turkey expects tourism revenues to reach $25 billion this yearAdministrator • 2021-04-08 21:30:04Turkey expects tourism revenues this year to reach $25 billion, Hurriyet Daily News reports, citing the head of the Turkish Travel Agencies Association, Firuz Baglakaya.
- “Dirilish postasi”: Turkey makes its 60-year 'atomic dream' come trueAdministrator • 2021-03-11 22:30:16“A giant step for energy independence” “Sabah”/, “Another critical step in atomic energy” /c. “Hurriyet”/, “Strategic step in energy” /“ Yen birlik”/, “Solid foundation for tomorrow” /in. “Milyat”/- these are some of the headlines under which the Turkish press today reports on the laying of the foundations of the third energy block of the first Turkish nuclear power plant. Yesterday, a ceremony was held in which Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin took part by videoconferencing.
- Azerbaijan halts gas supplies to Turkey, Europe over technical problemsAdministrator • 2021-02-24 18:30:15“Natural gas deliveries from Azerbaijan through the entry points to Turkguz and TANAP (Transanadolu Pipeline) stopped on February 23, 2021,” the Turkish Energy Exchange said. They refer to the notification of the Azerbaijan Gas Supply Company (AGSC), Russian agency EA Daily reports.
- Turkey raises minimum wage by 21.56%Administrator • 2020-12-30 07:30:15Turkey is raising the minimum wage by 21.56% since January 1st, the country's minister of family, labour and social services announced on Monday, global news agencies report.
- Turkey, Iran and Pakistan connect to China via grand rail projectAdministrator • 2020-12-29 21:30:15The governments of Turkey, Iran and Pakistan will revive the transnational rail link linking Istanbul, Tehran and Islamabad in 2021. Transnational Railway (ITI) is expected to strengthen China's One Belt, One Road initiative by providing a rail link between those countries. This was reported today, December 29, the Japanese newspaper Nikkei Asia, citing its sources in Pakistan.
- Turkey, Britain sign free trade agreementAdministrator • 2020-12-29 20:30:16Turkey and Britain signed a free trade agreement today, TASS reports, citing TRT TV, which aired the ceremony.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03