News tagged with "turkey"
- Turkey warns Haftar it will respond to any attackAdministrator • 2020-12-27 20:30:15Turkish Defence Minister Hulusi Akar warned on Sunday that Khalifa Haftar's forces and their backers based in eastern Libya would be seen as “legitimate targets” if they tried to attack Turkish forces in the region, global news agencies report.
- Economic growth of 6.7% in Turkey for 3rd quarterAdministrator • 2020-12-01 01:30:16Turkey recorded economic growth of 6.7 percent year-on-year in the third quarter of 2020, the Anadolu Agency said, citing data from the Turkish Statistical Institute.
- Turkey has welcomed 11.2m foreign tourists by October this yearAdministrator • 2020-11-23 21:30:04A total of 11.2 million foreign tourists visited Turkey in the first ten months of this year, the Anadolu Agency said, citing data from the Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
- Increased interest in buying property in Turkey among foreignersAdministrator • 2020-10-16 23:30:15Turkey's home sales to foreigners marked a significant increase following the abolition of coronavius restrictions and normalisation of the situation, according to data from the Association for Promotion of Real Estate Investment.
- Will there be a military clash between Greece and Turkey over the Eastern Mediterranean?Administrator • 2020-08-26 12:30:16Turkey and Greece announced they will hold parallel naval drills off the Greek island of Crete today (August 25th) amid rising tensions over Turkish gas and oil drilling in the eastern Mediterranean. Turkey has sent an official warning to other ships to avoid the area, BGNES writes.
- Turkey's Black Sea gas field is worth $80bnAdministrator • 2020-08-26 05:30:16Opened by Turkey, the huge 320 billion cubic metres of gas offshore in the Black Sea is worth $80 billion under current price trends, International Energy Agency Chairman Fatih Birol said as quoted by Anadolu Agency.
- Bloomberg: Turkey likely found deposits natural gas in the Black SeaAdministrator • 2020-08-19 19:30:16Turkey has found energy carriers in the Black Sea, most likely natural gas, two sources familiar with the topic told Bloomberg today.
- Tour operators expect sharp spike in demand for holidays in Turkey among RussiansAdministrator • 2020-08-11 22:30:16Tour operators expect a recovery of last year's sales of tours in Turkey in mid-August, according to the Association of Tour Operators of Russia /ATOR/, TASS reported.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03