News tagged with "turkey"
- Airline tickets from Moscow to Turkey rise by 30 -40%Administrator • 2020-07-28 23:30:17The price of air tickets from Moscow to Turkey after resuming flights from August rose by 30-40 percent, according to data on travel and travel site Tutu.ru, quoted by TASS.
- Final: It became clear will there be a VW plant in TurkeyAdministrator • 2020-07-02 10:30:15Volkswagen (Volkswagen) has decided not to build its own new plant in Turkey, a publication by Automobilwoche said, citing sources from the German automaker.
- Turkey has reduced natural gas imports from RussiaAdministrator • 2020-06-05 19:30:05Turkey has significantly reduced the share of imports from Russia in covering its natural gas needs over the past few years, the Anadolu Agency reports, citing official data.
- Turkey reports economic growth of 4.5% in first quarterAdministrator • 2020-05-30 02:30:06Growth of 4.5 percent marked Turkey's economy on an annual basis in the first quarter of 2020, the Turkish Statistics Institute said, quoted by the Anadolu Agency.
- Turkey Won't Wake All Inclusive and BuffetsAdministrator • 2020-05-21 23:30:17Turkish Culture and Tourism Minister Mehmet Nuri Ersoy announced in an interview with TASS that it is impossible to cancel Turkey's all-inclusive and buffet systems, but the necessary amendments will be tabled from a hygienic point of view and the selected buffet dishes will be handed out by the chef, transmits BTA.
- Turkey imposes additional import duties on over 800 goodsAdministrator • 2020-05-21 04:30:17Turkey imposed additional duties of up to 30 percent on imports of over 800 types of goods, including work and agricultural equipment, Reuters reported, citing a report in Turkey's state-run newspaper this morning.
- Turkey's Ambassador to Bulgaria: Migration to Bulgaria is zero and will remain soAdministrator • 2020-05-03 23:30:17BGN 420 000 is the financial support that so far Turkey has provided to Bulgaria in the fight against COVID-19. This was announced in an exclusive interview with “Wake Up” on New TV the Turkish Ambassador in Bulgaria Ailin Sekizkok.
- Turkey to fight unemployment in an unprecedented wayAdministrator • 2020-04-11 00:30:15Turkey's ruling party is preparing to pass a law that says the country's firms will not be allowed to lay off their employees for a period of three months. This is reported by Bloomberg.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03