News tagged with "turkish"
- Turkish airlines need $2.5bn to weather travel meltdownAdministrator • 2020-11-27 22:30:04Turkish airlines are seeking government support to secure 20bn Turkish lira ($2.5bn) worth of credit to withstand travel meltdown over the coronavirus pandemic, BTA quoted Bloomberg as saying.
- Nikolova to the Turkish Minister of Tourism: We respect all measuresAdministrator • 2020-10-23 22:30:15Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova spoke with Minister of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Turkey Mehmet Ersoy. With his Turkish counterpart, they discussed opportunities for joint initiatives between the two countries, the tourism ministry said.
- Turkish lira value plunges to new historic minimumAdministrator • 2020-09-22 00:30:17The value of the Turkish lira dropped to a decoding level of £7.59 per dollar this morning, just days before a major central bank meeting this week, Reuters reported.
- Black Sea gas field to be developed by Turkish company TPAOAdministrator • 2020-08-22 19:30:04Turkish Energy Minister Fatih Dönmez said the operator of the newly opened Black Sea gas field would be Turkey's state-owned company TPAO, Reuters reported.
- Greece has signed a contract with a Turkish firm for delivery of 50 dronesAdministrator • 2020-07-30 23:30:16Greece has signed a contract with a Turkish firm to supply 50 drones, Turkish broadcaster Sien-Turk reports, citing the specialised edition Defence News /Diffens News/.
- All major Turkish businesses to resume work from 11 MayAdministrator • 2020-05-05 23:30:14All major Turkish businesses will resume work from May 11th, Turkish Industry and Technology Minister Mustafa Varank said today, Reuters reported.
- Turkish Tourism to Start New Season in Mid MayAdministrator • 2020-04-22 03:30:16Turkey will campaign to promote the new Turkish tourism season, which has stale due to the coronavirus outbreak.
- Turkish finance minister: lira slump won't lead to major inflationAdministrator • 2020-03-19 21:30:05A nine percent fall in the Turkish lira this year will not seriously raise inflation, which Ankara expects to fall sharply towards the end of the year from a level of more than 12 percent last month, Turkish Finance Minister Berat Albayrak said, Reutres reported.
Record! The Cabinet “Borisov 3" allocated nearly 10 billion leva for agriculture!
Administrator • 2020-12-02 09:30:14
Extraordinary news from the EC for a Bulgarian scheme for 15 million euros
Administrator • 2020-12-02 07:30:15
Economic analyst explained what measures we need because of K-19
Administrator • 2020-12-02 05:30:15